Chapter 1

Suki yo kirai wakannai kirai
(I like you I don't know I don't like you)

Sukida igai arienai sukida!
(I like you there's no other. I like you!)

Suki yo kirai wakannai tomarenai
(I don't know if I like or don't like you)

Suki Kirai
(Like Dislike - it won't stop)

I lazily opened my eyes and there I looked at the window where the sunlight was beaming on my eyes. I turn off my phone which is because of the alarm. Nice song right? Well, it's Suki Kirai by my favorite two cute vocaloids namely Kagamine Rin and Len.

I still feel groggy. I want to have more sleep but then my mind slapped my tardiness and decided to jolted out of the bed and start doing my morning rituals.

As I finished taking a bath and got dressed, I went downstairs to take my breakfast. While I was stepping down, I sniffed this aromatic smell. Oh I know, my mother is cooking my favorite dish right now. I quickly ran but I suddenly tripped off.

"Are you okay Princess?" My father handed me and I cheerfully accepted it and got up.
"Thanks Dad!" I smiled. Then I continued my way to the kitchen.

I'll introduce myself first. My name's Lucy Heartfilia. My dad owns a company bussiness. He's name is Jude Heartfilia. He's strict sometimes but I know it's for my own good. But he's also kind and concern father. And my mother Layla Heartfilia, also owns a bussiness and it is a cafe restaurant. Sometimes when I'm bored or lonely, I take my visit in there as much as I want.

I grabbed the food and started to eat it. Well, I've got to be hurry too because it's my first day today on school and I don't want to be screwed. After I ate, I kissed both of their cheeks and waved goodbye to them. They also did the same and smiled together.

Today, I'm gonna be a first year high school student so I want to be a little bit more matured. Well, I already miss my gals and I hope to see them again.

As I was gonna enter the school gate, someone bumped me which made me and my books to lay down. I took a glance of him and he looks at me with guilt. I noticed his pink hair. Instead of scolding him, I laughed.

"What's funny?" He raised a brow looking at me. I stopped and stood up for myself. I brushed off my skirt using my hands.

"It's nothing serious." He then looked at me suspiciously but shrugged his head off quickly. Then he left. Now, I'm totally curious of that guy. I think I met him somewhere but I really don't know before. I'm too tired to think of it.

While I was gonna start taking a step in, I suddenly snapped out.
He didn't apologize to me! That jerk! I said in my thoughts while clenching my fist. If I'll see him again, only god knows what will I do to him. Oh well forgot about that.

I walked to my designated classroom. Well after I got enrolled in here, they have this orientation which is to tour this academy. And the proctor already told me where is my room. I started opening the door and saw a bunch of new faces.

I just sitted at the third row and putted my things on. It's still early so better continue my novel. I unzipped my bag and took out my notebook. Then I started writing down.

A few minutes of writing, a beautiful silver haired woman came into our classroom with a cheerful smile. The room was filled with silence. We all looked stunned on her amazing beauty. Is she our advisor? What a lucky section!

As she was gonna start talking, the door was abruptly opened and there revealed the pink haired man. Then I remembered him earlier and I got totally pissed.

"Please take your seat on that vacant one." The teacher said pointing out her hand to my left side. Just what the hell?!

"You again?!" I quickly spoke up making him to glance at my direction. He seem to notice me and scratches the back of his head.

"Well I'm sorry for bumping you earlier and for not helping you up. I was in a hurry so I'm sorry." My temper got slow down and glanced at him. Well not bad though. I'm bad for doubting him. I heard the teacher cleared her throat and grinned.

"Pleasure to meet you class. I'm gonna be your adviser this school year. My name's Ms. Mirajane Strauss. I hope for your cooperation and hardwork." she said with a bright smile and looked at me. "And oh! I remembered back then I was called the match making master so be prepared." she laughed. I just listened to her. "Just kidding." I let out a sigh of relief. Wait, I notice her looking at me earlier before she said that. Was she referring me to someone? Maybe I'm just paranoid.

The class cooed in awe. Then we are all assigned to introduce ourselves infront of them.
As the introduction goes on, I was trembling in nervous. Then I was next. I stood up and walked in front of them.

"Good Morning Everyone! Pleasure to meet you all. The name's Lucy Heartfilia. Age of seventeen. I hope we can be all close friends and create a wonderful relationship." I bowed and let out a sigh after they clapped their hands. Well my hands were still cold.

The class goes on and then recess time came. I got out and headed my way on the cafeteria.

"Lu chan!" I gazed on and saw my bluenette best friend running towards me.
"Levy chan!!" Then we hugged each other.
"I never knew you will come to the same school with me. But I really miss you." I said while hugging her.
"Me too." Then we talked more while heading to the cafeteria.

While I was talking to her, I notice this Dragneel guy looking at me. That creeped me out. But why is he staring at me? Is he some kind of a pervert? I just forgot it and went back to my own bussiness.

===========

So whaddya think?

Well this story was on my mind before but I really wanted it to put it in here before I forgot again. Don't worry minna, I'll still update the other one. (If you have read it) so that's all.

Thanks for reading! Tune up for the next chappie!

Ja ne!