t h i r t y - t h r e e

» Several Weeks Later «

Let's see, so I haven't fully forgiven Alexander but we're getting there. Sylvia found out she's pregnant.

PREGNANT AT SIX FUCKING TEEN! But she'll be 17 in a week on the 23, so it's okay.

Oh and you bet I kicked some werewolf ass. Tyler totally got an earful plus an ass beating.

Of course I'm happy for my best friend, I would never think any less of her.

"So baby names." Currently we were at the pack house where she is now staying since Tyler is being a possessive boyfriend.

Werewolf problems.

"Well for a girl, I was thinking Delia and for a boy I was thinking Elijah." I smiled and nodded. "I like them."

She smiled at me and then placed a hand on her stomach. It wasn't huge but there was a small bump showing.

I thought it was weird since she just found out last week but they said that it's just because it's the alpha's child.

We still went to school despite the guys thinking it was a bad idea but we were still human and we needed to go to school.

"Em, could you help me with this?" I nodded and walked to the kitchen where the girls were cooking. "What do you need?"

"Can you drain the noodles?" I nodded and proceeded to help the girls cook. We were having spaghetti.

"So Emily, when will you be popping out?" I literally dropped the stirring spoon on the floor, "W-What?" I stuttered while grabbing the spoon and rinsing it off.

"Yeah, you can't not live your life because of the twin witches." I knew they were right but I can't help but get nervous about the topic. You know?

"Right..."

» × «  

Dinner came and went by painfully slow. Tonight's topic was about me and Alexander, like they pestered us about if we were trying or not.

Like, why do they need to know? But I knew it was because they were worried about me still. In all honesty I'm getting better despite it being a touchy subject sometimes.

Like the only time I panic is when they talk about genders, like I want a girl but I'm afraid to have one at the same time.

But currently I'm with Alexander in his room doing homework. Yes, legit homework. Or well I'm attempting to.

"Alexander, I need to get this done." I whined as she continued to bother me. "No, love me." I giggled and playfully tapped his head.

"There, you have blessed." He rolled his eyes before going back to doing his work. 

I was working on my history homework and let's be honest it was a piece of cake.

"Em?" I hummed in response, "What year was the Gettysburg Address?" Well that's easy. "November 19th, of 1863."

He thanked me and I put my things away seeing as I was now done. I was laying there doing nothing until I got an idea.

I rolled over to where I was lying on my stomach and I began to poke Alexander while he was working. "Em, really?"

I giggled and nodded continuing as I was doing. He sighed before throwing his things off the bed and flipping me so he was now hovering over me.

"Now what ever shall I do with you." I shrugged while placing my arms around his neck. "I don't know you tell me."

He chuckled before smashing his lips to mine. Now, when this happens things will get heated but before anything could happen, he stops.

Usually it'd be the girl but it's him. He just pulls away and says somethings come up.

And like as I said, things we're getting heated.

As soon as I tugged on his shirt signalling that I wanted it off, he pulled away from me. "Why do you keep doing that?!" I groaned frustrated while sitting up.

"Doing what?" I rolled my eyes, "Really? You're going to play dumb? Alexander you won't even touch me." 

He got up and walked towards me placing his hand on my cheek. "That's not what I meant and you know it." 

He sighed, "I just don't want you to feel like you're making a mistake."

This time I was the one to sigh. I crawled over to him and cupped his face with my hands. "I love you." 

I kissed him and he kissed back. "Are you sure?" 

Was I ready? Fuck yeah, I am. 

Okay that made me sound desperate but in all seriousness, I loved him and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

I nodded, "I love you Alexander and I don't want to be with anyone other than you." He smiled at me and kissed me.

He was kissing me with so much love and I knew that everything was going to be okay. He was mine and he wouldn't leave me.

And that night, well let's just say.

I don't kiss and tell.