t h i r t y - o n e

» Third Person POV «

As Alexander shifted and ran towards where the witches were located, Emily was having a war with Rose.

No one knew that secretly, Rose had a plan to make her stay permanent. If she were to get Emily to embrace her then she'd have full control.

Returning to Alexander, he reached his location and slipped on his clothes. "Delilah! Ophelia!" He called out to the witches.

"Why have you come here?" It was Ophelia. The witches were twins and because of that they were known to be very powerful.

Everyone knew them but to make a deal caused problems. All magic comes with a price, and if you don't follow through then lets just say you pay the price.

"I need help." Alexander knew that this was risky, but he'd do anything for his mate. "Your mate is in need of help, I see."

Delilah had the ability to know things without being told, see the future in a way as well and Ophelia could cause pain to those with just saying a single command, know what someone is thinking, and is able to know what they will do next before they do.

"Xavier's done something to her. I can't lose her." Ophelia looked to her twin and they shared a knowing look.

"I'll do anything, give you anything." Delilah smiled at this, she knew what she wanted but would they agree to it.

"The thing we ask for, will not be easy to give up." Delilah told him, she could sense his hesitation and yet he still continued to speak with them. "Name it."

Delilah smirked and nodded to Ophelia to continue. "You're first born girl." Alexander suddenly froze. They wanted a child that wasn't born yet.

"My baby girl?" Delilah nodded and stepped forward. "When she gives birth one day, and she will, we'll be there to receive payment for helping."

"Why?" Ophelia glared at him, "You need not know." Alexander was afraid but wouldn't dare admit it. His pride was far to big.

"Then so be it." Delilah smiled along with Ophelia. "Then we must hurry. Time is of the essence." Alexander nodded and they headed back to the hospital.

"Oh and Alexander?" He looked towards Ophelia, "If you dare try to cross us, we will not show mercy as we kill everyone you love."

Alexander gulped and nodded, he knew that was a promise they wouldn't break.

» × «

"The witches are you serious?!" Tyler exclaimed clearly offended that his best friend would do something like this.

"They helped her in ways we wouldn't be able to." Alexander stated while watching the witches chant around Emily.

"What was the catch?" Tyler sighed while rubbing his hands over his face. "My first born baby girl." Alexander whispered.

If Tyler had been human then he wouldn't have caught what he said, but since he's not he heard.

"And you agreed?!" Tyler was angry, if looks could kill then Alexander would be six feet under by now. "They're here aren't they?"

Tyler couldn't believe what he was hearing. He walked away from Alexander and towards the waiting room where he was sure everyone else heard. Werewolf hearing and all.

Delilah and Ophelia both looked at each other after completing the spell. "This was dark magic." Ophelia whispered while backing away from Emily.

"Sister, what shall we do with it?" Delilah held up the bottle that held the essence of Rose. "Well we use it of course."

Ophelia had a smirk on her face as she took the bottle from her twin sister.

"To what do we owe the pleasure wolf?" Delilah spat at Tyler who had now entered the room.

"I want you to make another deal with Alexander. Anything but taking his child."Ophelia looked towards her sister who shook her head.

"The deal has been made." The two sisters put back on their cloaks and walked out of the room.

Alexander walked in and sighed, "There's nothing else they wanted Tyler."

Tyler growled and turned towards Alexander. "We're family Alexander! Don't you get it?! She's going to be crushed by this. Utterly crushed."

Alexander knew he was right, they were together all the time just like a family.

"What else could I do?!" Alexander yelled angrily. "Anything! Anything else but that." Tyler walked away again and Alexander stood by Emily.

Tyler went to go tell everyone what had happened.

Emily began to slowly wake up, and Alexander couldn't help but feel relieved.

It worked.

He knew he'd have to tell Emily at some point but not now. He can't risk losing her again. "She's gone."

Emily looked around frantically, "She's gone. She's actually gone." Emily started to cry tears of joy and Alexander hugged her.

"Emily." She looked up at him then frowned when she saw that he was sad.

She could feel that he was sad. "What's wrong?" He sighed and sat down next to her.

He can't not tell her, it's eating him up alive.

"I need to tell you something."