Author's Note

Hey guys!

Phoenix: You forgot something.

Me: What? Oh right, of course! And gals!

Phoenix: Can't have the three Amigas without girls! ;)

Me: Wait...how are you here Phoenix? Hello? Okay...moving on...

The Incorruptible Bond is completed! We can't believe it! It has definitely been a crazy ride. Thank you, our dear readers, for enduring the ups, the downs, the sass, the agony, the trials and tribulations along the way. We sure do appreciate it!

And if you're thinking, "Hey! This book was so good! I wish it wasn't over!" Then you're in luck! We are currently in the process of writing the sequel which will combine old and new characters!

But if you're that person thinking, "Well this book was okay, but the plot was only semi-bearable and the characters were all around dumb!" Then that's fine. We tried. You don't have to read the sequel.

Also, if you're one of those Wattpaders that absolutely love to comment (or even if you're not), then how about this: Gather your thoughts on the book and comment on which character was your favorite and why. We are very interested to see who everyone likes. Only one per person, please!

Thank you so so so so much!! And don't forget to look for the sequel, The Legacies of the Moon, coming soon!

~Aurora & Ember