No One Believes Me...

Alvin sulked in his chair the next day at school. He couldn't stop thinking about his fight with Simon. He looked over and saw Simon and Theodore laughing. They had sat at a different table since Simon couldn't even look at him. Alvin realized that Simon had meant what he said. He never did like having Alvin as brother. It's like he doesn't even exist to Simon anymore. Sure, Theodore still loved him, but he needed to have both his brothers love him. Alvin sighed quietly as he stared at his food. He couldn't eat. From last nights events, and what might come, he couldn't throw up for all of it. If Marcus was the cause of it, he'd just beat him up more, knowing he had hit rock bottom. Alvin pushed his tray away from him and put his head in his paws.

"Simon?" Theodore looked at his brother. "Yeah, Theo?" Theodore looked at Alvin who clearly was miserable. "Why don't you go talk to Alvin?" He seems upset." Simon laughed as he took a small glance at Alvin, but not feeling anything. "Why should I Theo? He won't tell me anything anyway, so what's the point? He's not my concern anymore." Theodore frowned at this, still looking at Alvin. "But, Simon...he's your-" Simon put his paw up, stopping Theodore. "Not anymore he's not. I meant what I said, Theo. And I intend to stand by it." Theodore looked at his sandwich. "Will you change your mind?" Simon shook his head. "When pigs fly, I will."

Alvin stated at his brothers. He didn't know what they were talking about. He didn't care. Even if it was about him, he didn't care. All he wanted to do was make up with Simon. But how can I talk to him, if he won't even look me in the eye? Alvin sighed. He couldn't take anymore of this. Getting up, he walked over to where his brothers were sitting. "Simon," He started. Simon barely looked at him. "Go away, Alvin." Alvin sat down next to him. "No. I need to tell you something." Simon laughed. "Now you want to tell me something? Where were you last night?" Alvin frowned. "Simon, listen. Marcus has been terrorizing me. Ever since we met him." Simon laughed. "Alvin, that's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard." "But it's true! That's why I was limping the other night, and why I fainted! You have to believe me!" Simon rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. The chipmunk who cried bully. Ha ha Alvin." Alvin looked furious. "Simon, you aren't listening-" Simon looked at Alvin with a death glare. "No, Alvin. You listen to me. There is no way Marcus is doing that." Alvin looked at Theodore. "Theo..." Theodore gulped. "Sorry, Alvin. But I have to go with Simon on this." Simon smiled in victory. "See Alvin? Now, stop lying to us and leave us alone." Alvin smacked the table, not caring his paws hurt and that Simon's sandwich went all over him. "YOU KNOW WHAT?! FINE, DON'T BELIEVE ME, BUT WHEN I'M DEAD, YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!!"Alvin gave them one final glare as he ran out of the cafeteria, tears already welling up in his eyes.