3 Brothers, 1 Bond

"Alvin! Give me my book back!!" Simon yelled as he ran after his troublesome brother. "Never!" Alvin laughed as he jumped onto the table. "I am the sheriff. Everything boring is to be taken." Simon groaned and fixed his glasses. "Alvin, books AREN'T boring!!" Alvin scoffed. "Not boring?! They don't even have pictures in them!" Alvin frowned as he looked at the book. "What is this anyways?" Simon jumped onto the table, slowly creeping his way to Alvin. "If you must now, it's a book on the study of why you are a lazy bump on a log." Alvin pretended to look hurt. "Simon, I am offended." Simon just rolled his eyes and snickered. "Sure, Alvin. Let's pretend that's true." Alvin groaned defeated and tossed the book back to him. "Fine, but have you ever thought this is how I bond with you? Hmm?" Simon smiled. "Yes Alvin, I have, but, it's not as close as the one I have with Theo." That time, it did hurt Alvin. He didn't see their relationship was strong? What, did he feel neutral about him? The thought made Alvin go quiet.

"Hey, guys, what are you doing?" Theodore chided as he walked in.

Simon smiled at his little brother and jumped down from the table, Alvin doing the same after a minute or two. "Oh, nothing, just arguing as always, Theo." Alvin nodded. "Oh, okay, I was just wanting to know if you guys wanted to bake brownies with me?" Alvin sparked at that. "Yes! That sounds great!" Both Simon and Theodore laughed at their brother's atomistic. "Then, let's get cooking!" Theodore pushed them to the kitchen. Alvin got out the mix as Simon and Theodore got the utensils. Simon suddenly stopped. "Wait, shouldn't we ask Dave for help?" Alvin rolled his eyes. "C'mon Si, we'll only need his help when it comes time for the oven. The rest we can do ourselves, right Theodore?" Alvin looked to his youngest brother for support. Theodore just nodded eagerly and clapped. "Yeah!" Simon sighed in frustration, walking next to Alvin as he got out the cups to fill with water, sugar, and flour. "But Alvin, try and be careful this time. Remember what happened last time? With the-" Alvin put a finger to his brother's lips. "Yeah, yeah, Simon. I know. But the Davis' only had to live in a hotel for a month. Have some faith!" Alvin ran off as Simon screamed into his paws in anger. "You're NOT listening Alvin!!" "Whatever!!" he heard Alvin shout back. "I won't blow up anything this time! I promise!" Simon quickly went into the kitchen to support his argument. "You can't promise that, Alvin!" Alvin walked over to him frowning. "Oh yes, I can." Simon scoffed. "How?" Alvin looked at Theodore. "Theo, put the brownies on hold." He looked confused. "Why?" Alvin looked at Simon and said in a low growl, "Because." Simon was suddenly tackled to the ground. Alvin started tickling under his arms as Simon tried to fight back as he laughed uncontrollably. He finally got Alvin pinned down to the ground and tickled him. Alvin's eyes started tearing up as he laughed. Theodore just smiled and watched as his brothers went back in forth in the tickle fight. Their relationship was complicated, but it was strong.