This Is Not Comforting, Simon

Alvin woke an hour later. Resting his paw on his head, he groaned. "W-Where am I?" Simon suddenly stood up. "Alvin! You're awake!" Alvin looked at Simon funny. "Simon? What happened?" Simon calmed himself and sat on Alvin's bed beside him. "You fainted, Alvin. After Dave mentioned Marcus Smith was going to be our back-up guitarist." Alvin felt like he could puke. In fact, he almost fell unconscious again, but Simon quickly caught him by his waist, resting him down. "Take it easy, Alvin. You're still weak." Alvin looked at his brother. "Th-Thanks.....Simon...." He managed to get that much out. If he talked anymore, he was sure he'd pass out again. Simon just nodded understandingly and kisses his cheek, making Alvin lightly blush. He could get used to all this attention from Simon. After all, he never showed this much affection to him when he was feeling normal. They were always fighting. Well, that's partly on him, since he always started it. "Um, Alvin?" Alvin was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts by the sudden call, he looked at his brother, listening. "Yeah?" Simon rested his paw on top of Alvin's. "Why did you faint when Dave mentioned Marcus?" Alvin gulped. He couldn't lie to Simon anymore, but then again, if he didn't, Marcus would surely kill him. Alvin stayed silent for a while, trying to figure out what to say. Simon searched Alvin's eyes intently. He needed to know why he was acting this way. Cringing and well, fainting whenever Marcus was mentioned. "I um....can't tell you...." Simon looked offended. "You can't tell me? C'mon Alvin, you're an open book." Alvin frowned. "Simon, it's my business, and I don't need you butting in on it, okay?" Simon shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest. "No, Alvin. It's not okay. You need to tell me." Alvin scoffed, sitting up, even though his head hurt like mad. "Simon, I don't need to tell you everything. Some things you get to keep private, so why can't I?" Simon leaned closer. "Because, I bet this involves me too, Alvin." Alvin was a loss for words. This whole thing with Marcus did concern him and Theodore. He just stayed quiet. Simon growled. "Alvin? Alvin!!" Alvin glared at him. "What, Simon?!" Simon lightly punched him. "Tell me!" Alvin shook his head and turned away from Simon. "No." Simon was getting mad now. His brother was always this stubborn. No matter what mood he was in. "Alvin. You are so well, childish. You make a bigger scene out of not telling me, then to just tell me the truth!!" Simon pulled him back so they were facing each other. He held him in place so he couldn't move. "Alvin. Tell me. Now." But still, Alvin refused. "No! I can't tell you!" "Why not!!" Alvin had fire in his eyes, but he wouldn't do anything. "Because! I just can't, okay?! Now get out!!" Simon pushed away, getting off the bed and stomping towards the door. "Fine!! By the way, I never liked having you as a brother!!!!" And with that, he stormed out of Alvin's room, slamming the door behind him.