Ch.19[P!ATD] Sit Tight I'm Gonna Need You Keep Time

Brendon's POV

We were all gathered back stage as the opening band played. They don't sound too good. Who books our opening acts? Spencer was warming up, Ryan was texting Vicki, Jon was walking around, and I stood there with a waterbottle drinking up for the concert.

"Guys. Get ready. You're on in five." Zack smiled.

"Gotcha man!" I yelled.

Ryan stuffed his phone away in a drawer and grabbed his guitar. I grabbed mine and Jon picked up his bass on the way out. Spencer's drumsticks were sitting on his set.

"Hey Ohio!" I smiled.

The crowd was going wild. I some girl with one of this flip cameras. I walked over and held my hand out.

"Can I see it?"

She nodded and handed it over. I walked over to Spencer and handed it to him.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Addie." She smiled.

Spencer took a picture of the crowd and all of us. I handed it back to her. "Thanks Addie."

I walked back to center stage and grabbed the mic. "Alright Ohio. We are gonna open with something you'll all love. Something I wanna dedicate to my girlfriend Ivy. A girl who I really really care about and miss a lot."

"And to my amazing girlfriend, and love Vicki." Ryan smiled.

We started out with Lying. A song Ivy's been singing a lot lately.

"Is it still me that makes you sweat..."

Ivy's POV

I had just finished the dishes when my phone beeped. I looked and saw I had a tweet from someone.

Harlequingirl: @Ivysaysrawr YOU'RE BRENDONS GF?! BACK THE FUCK UP HOE!

"The hell? Hey Vicki..."

Vicki came downstairs staring at her phone. "I just got a hate tweet..."

"For?"

"Dating Ryan Ross..." She said.

"Well I just got one for being Brendon's girlfriend... Where the hell is this coming from?"

"Well... You two are dating... And I am dating Ryan. It's obvious the fans are gonna hate us. All we can do is ignore it. This was bound to happen sometime."

"But how did they... Our tweets! Oh god now the entire Panic! fanbase knows that Brendon and I had some ummm-"

"YOU HAD SKYPE SEX DIDN'T YOU?! WOMAN! AT LEAST PHONE SEX... DEAR LORD!"

"Shut up! You're the one who had the kinky dirty phone sex!"

"Look, taking our frustrations on each other isn't gonna help. I say we just ignore the haters because haters gonna hate."

I nodded in agreement. "Right."

Just then I beeped again.

MusicInspiresme: @ivysaysrawr you are a trashy slut and idk what Bden sees in you. He's gay for Ryan! DESTROYED RYDEN!

"Read this one." I said handing my phone over.

"Ryden. Oh, Ryan told me about this... The whole Ryden thing..."

"I remember Brenny bringing this up..."

"Yup. A big portion of the fanbase thinks they're gay for each other."

I couldn't help but check my phone everytime I got a tweet because I kept thinking it was Brenny. Instead it was things like:

Bagelqueen: @ivysaysrawr Brendon is too good for you.

Harlequinbagel: @ivysaysrawr idk what he sees in u. You look like a slut in your DP, and you don't deserve him.

A couple of really sweet tweets were in there.

Bdenlovesme: @ivysaysrawr I think you're beautiful. Brendon seems to have found an amazing new GF. :)

Mrs.Ross92: @ivysaysrawr take good care of him. He really likes you. <3 #staybeautiful

"Well apparently I have some fans..."

"Hey that's good. I'm getting a hurricane of hate! Listen to these; 'Hoe! Stay away from Ryro! You can't handle the monstercock!' I CAN TOO HANDLE THE MONSTERCOCK!"

I laughed.

"What are you laughing at?! You can't handle it!"

"I don't wanna handle it!"

"Good. It's mine."

"Well can we just ignore the haters and eat? I'm starving."

"Sure. Like I said, Haters gonna hate."

We grabbed our purses and walked out.

Brendon's POV

We were continuing with the show. The fans were really into it. We left for a while to take a break. I realized I had a few texts and a couple tweets.

Ivy: Your fans know about us...

Ivy: sorry to bug you during a show babe.

"Ryan-"

"I got it too... Angry tweets..."

"You think the girls can handle it?" I asked.

"Yeah. They just have to ignore it. Look at it this way. Tour is almost over. We'll be with them soon and figure this all out."

"Sounds like twitter hate to me." Spencer said.

"Oh what gave it away?" Ryan asked.

"Either way. We just need to get to them." I said as I walked back to the bus. Luckily this was the last stop.