Ch.5 [P!ATD] And Boy Did They Have Fun Behind The Sea

Vicki's POV

Ryan ran into my apartment and shut the door behind him.

"Hey Ry-"

"I can't talk! I have to burn my clothes and cut out my eyes!" He yelled.

I ran into my room and found him stripping down. Normally I'd be turned on but what the hell is he so worked up about.

"Ryan... What-"

"I walked in on Brendon and Ivy doing it! My eyes! My innocence! I'm scarred for life! He ran into my bathroom and turned on the shower. He jumped in and made all these noises while he scrubbed. I walked to my phone and dialed Ivy. It went to voicemail.

"Hey it's Ivy annnnd Austin. We can't get to the phone right now. Please leave a message and we'll call you back as soon as possible!"

"Ivy... Why did you allow Ryan to see you like-"

"Hello?" She asked.

"Ivy! Ryan just came to my place and he says he saw-"

"I told him not to walk into my room! So don't blame me! What's he doing anyway?" She asked.

I walked into the bathroom and held the phone in.

"So dirty! Scarred for life! Never ever gonna look at them the same! Oh god!!! VICKI YOU NEED MORE SOAP!"

"Ryan! Did you use my entire bottle of body wash?!"

"Give me more soap!"

I put the receiver back to my ear to hear Ivy laughing.

"This isn't funny! He used an entire bottle of my body wash!" I said as I grabbed another bottle from under the sink. I handed it to him.

"Don't use it all!" I scolded.

"My eyes. My poor eyes!"

I ran into my room and plopped onto my bed.

"So what's the deal with you two?" I asked.

"Well I can't talk about it right now... He's next to me..."

I could hear her giggle and moan a couple times.

"Look you whore be careful! How about we all go to dinner tonight?"

"Dinner sounds good as long as I can have Ivy for dessert." Brendon said.

"Brendon give Ivy back the phone!"

"She's-"

"Brendon!" She snapped. "Hey! Dinner? Sounds good!"

"Okay. Ryan and I will pick you two up."

I hung up and Ryan walked out with a towel wrapped around his skinny little hips. "Who are we picking up? Doctor Phil? I need to talk to him!"

I walked up to him and ran a finger down his wet chest. "We are picking up Ivy and Brendon for dinner tonight."

"No. No we aren't." He protested.

I started sucking on his neck and ran my finger along the towel until I found the knot. His towel fell to the ground and he pulled me close to him. He pulled my crop top over my head and unclasped my bra. My shorts slipped off and he set me on the bed. My fingers ran through his wet hair as sucked on my collarbone. I moaned as his hands rested on my thighs. Our hips moved together as my nails dug into his back. He pinned me down and kept kissing me. I whimpered his name and he smirked at me.

"You're moaning is driving me crazy." He purred.

I crashed my lips to his and refused to let go. He kissed back as be tugged at my panties. He became really forceful and snapped away.