Ch.17 [P!ATD] I'm Ready To Leap, I'm Ready to Live

Ivy's POV

The bus picked up Ryan before it got to Brendon so Vicki is riding over here and we're going home together. Brendon and I were sitting in the livingroom waiting. We knew what was coming. Our first time actually being apart for a long period of time. He looked at me.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." I smiled. I'm fine for now. He's still here. Maybe Vicki and I can stock up on junkfood on the way home. Lord knows we'll need it. Cookie dough sounds good.

"Ivy..."

"Yeah?" I said looking at him.

"It's here."

We walked outside and waited until his stuff was packed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"I'll be back." He whispered.

"I know you will."

I crashed my lips to his and didn't wanna pull away. Obviously Ryan and Vicki had the same idea. Spencer and Jon stood there looking awkward as we said our goodbyes. I ran my fingers through Brendon's hair as his hands held my waist.

"Brendon, Ryan. I understand you don't wanna leave the ladies but we gotta go." Zack said.

Brendon pulled away. "Well. Looks like a I gotta go."

I gave him one last peck. "Have fun."

Vicki and I watched them get on the bus and drive off. When we were sure they were gone we both looked at each other. We broke out in tears.

"I! Miss! My! Brennyboo!" I yelled between sobs.

"Ryro! Said! He! Loves! Me!"

We hugged eachother.

"We need. Comfort food!" I yelled as I wiped the tears and threw her in the car. I sped to the grocery store as if we were on a high speed chase. We parked and when we got in we ran for the cookie dough like there was a hoard of zombies behind us. I threw three sticks of cookie dogh in the basket while she threw in cheese puffs, whipped cream, nutella, soda, cookies, and tissues.

"Go long!" I yelled as I threw a pack of marshmallows like a football player throwing the winning pass.

She ran with the basket in the air and caught it. She threw the basket down and looked at me.

"It's good!" She yelled as she did a victory dance.

I sang "We Are The Champions" as I ran down the aisle to join her in dancing. The cashier looked at us. She knew what this is for.

"Boyfriend troubles?" She asked as she scanned the junk.

"No. Our boyfriends are on tour. And..." Vicki started crying.

"We came here to get comfort food!" I finished.

She just gave us weird looks, so did the bag boy. When we got home we didn't bother putting the food away. We began eating it as soon as we walked through the door. I got onto my twitter and decided to see if Brenny tweeted where their first stop was. Sure enough he tweeted.

Brendonuriesays: hey guys! Tour started today. First show tomorrow night. Let's do this San Fran!

I started whimpering. Vicki shoved me off the computer. "Bitch! Don't soil it with your tears! My Ryro is gone!"

"My Brennyboo is gone too! You think I don't know how you feel?!"

Suddenly we heard a phone go off. We both have the iPhone so we both rushed to our purses to see who rang.