The copy wheel

Sasuke P.O.V

I was looking at the scene in front of me...am I going to die? Was all this a dream?

The C rank mission we had accepted had quickly turned into a B rank mission. We fought Zabuza Momochi and barely escaped with our lives. But apparently Zabuza had faked his death with the help of his comrade, Haku.

We were guarding the life of the bridge builder Tazuna. All the workers had been knocked unconscious and Zabuza had caught up with us.

Kakashi-sensei was fighting with Zabuza, Sakura and Yurika were guarding Tazuna while I and Naruto were fighting the Ice style ninja,Haku.

But right now, I was falling to the ground, my body drilled with needles from Haku's senbons...pity...I had awoken my Sharingan just a while ago... But I was going to die...without completing my revenge.

"Wake up, Sasuke-san!"

The voice had fear in them...Yurika? Her voice sounds as if her world would collapse if I died...why would she be bothered anyway?

Do you know about the Otsutsuki clan?

How about Kazezawa clan?

I wonder why she asked me about them... Maybe I was over thinking all this... I just wish I could have completed my revenge...

"Sasuke-san, get a hold on yourself...don't fall asleep...not now...I searched for you, for such a long time...you can't leave me alone..."

Such a pity... This was how I felt when Mom and Dad died...I wish I could prevent her from feeling what I did...

But alas...my eyes closed.

Third P.O.V

"Sasuke-"

Yurika looked down at his body... Naruto was looking at him with a regretful expression. She came all the way here...to ask Sasuke about her backgroud... He couldn't answer her...but now the only person who could relate to her was gone...

" Unlike Naruto, I am willing to kill you, kneel before my accursed eyes!"

Yurika took out a kunai and slashed her wrist with it. Her eyes turned scarlet.

"Blood rain"

The blood that was flowing out of her wrists turned into needles in the air and went towards Haku. Unnoticed by Haku, one of the needles hit him and entered his blood stream. Yurika smirked...now to direct it to his heart...

At that moment Kakashi-sensei had pinned Zabuza in place and was going to finish him off,when Haku quickly shielded Zabuza with his body. Kakashi-sensei chidori went through his body.

Haku was about to cast a jutsu when his chest suddenly exploded. Yurika had killed him with just a snap of her wrist.

Everyone was looking at her... Her eyes resembled the Sharingan but there were no tomoes...

She left Zabuza to Kakashi-sensei and went back to Sasuke's body.

"Wow...they have done quite a number on you,you demon. Pathetic. Guess what, I don't intend on paying your fees, so I'll let my goons take care of you."

Yurika completely ignored the situation and looked at Naruto.

"You are the jinchuriki right, come here for a moment."

She beckoned Sakura near too.

"Sakura, I want you to imagine the needles falling out of Sasuke's body. Naruto, place your hand on Sakura's hand and concentrate your chakra into her hands."

Yurika let a drop of her blood fall through the small hole made by the senbon. She closed her eyes in concentration.

Sakura and Naruto did the same. She could almost feel inside Sasuke's body using the drop of blood. Naruto's chakra was erratic and wild, yet Sakura did an excellent job of controlling it and using it to push out the senbons from Sasuke's body. Yurika felt the drop of her blood go to Sasuke's heart. A senbon had pierced his heart from outside... The blockage had to be removed. She controlled the explosion of her blood...but a thin stream of blood trickled down from Sasuke's lips.

The task was done. The senbons had been removed and Sakura bandaged his body. Naruto was looking at him with a hopeful glance. Yurika was bandaging her bleeding wrist.

Kakashi-sensei was standing next to them. Slowly to their relief, Sasuke opened his eyes...

"Sasuke-kun! You're alive! I did it! I knew I could do it since I have perfect chakra control!"

Sasuke smiled at her and Sakura's heart skipped a beat.

Cha! I'm so cool!

They had decided to name the bridge as 'the great Naruto bridge' and were about to go home when they realized that Yurika hadn't moved a bit.

"Yurika, the mission is over,let's-"

The moment Kakashi-sensei tapped her shoulder, she slumped to the ground, her eyes bleeding...

Shocked, he opened her eyes to check if she had gotten them slashed. But when he checked her eyes,he couldn't believe what he saw...her eyes had evolved...into Mangekyo Sharingan...and he didn't know that she had a Sharingan in the first place...

Sasuke had an unreadable expression on her face.

Sakura quickly explained how Yurika's eyes had changed when she saw Sasuke die. Then she slit her wrist and manipulated her blood to kill Haku.

Kakashi lifted her up and decided to get her to the Hokage quickly.

He and Sasuke were going to find out the truth about Yurika...