|Case|04: Mysterious Phantom

"Flash back"

"Spoken"

"Different languages"

'Thought'

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

"I'll be seeing you guys around, and by the way, the black pearl is mine, ciao"she then jumped down the building, the two catch off guard, surprised by her bold move, soon as they look down, they saw no track of her.

'Another interesting thief'Conan though to himself, while Kaitou kid smiling.

'Interesting she just did what i was about to do' Kaitou kid though. His smile turn into a grin.

'who is that woman' Both of them though at the same time.

"This is Chopper #1 at the Haido City Hall rooftop. Kid-like character in sight, over" the police pilot reported. Immediately fly over kaitou kid who just drop his to-kill-smile. "hmm..Satisfied now. little detective?"

*SLAM!*

*THUMB*

"Freeze, kid!"Inspector Nakamori yelled after slammed the door immediately point the gun on kaitou kid but he just stare and give playful smile.

"Kurewa, kuwera, if it isn't inspector Nakamori, you sure move fast... However not fast as her"kaitou kid mumble the few last parts. Nakamori took step toward him as he continue pointing his gun at kaitou kid.

"Hmph. What are you saying? *Smirk* you knew i had deciphered your message and had been waiting here for you all day, i predicted you would fly from here using your hang glider. So I'ven checked all the guess in hotel and tightened the security at the entrance, who wound have thought you'd fly here from touto tower?, but in any case, give up on that pearl already. You have nowhere to run!"Nakamori threaten kaitou kid as then he held his victory smirk. However Kaitou Kid merely smirk.

"tonight is just a practice drill. I have no intention of stealing it."He childish confess, surprised all the police as they heard him.

"WHAT?!"Nakamori exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sure made it clear at the top of the note" Kaitou told as he press the remote button, active his hang glider with a mysterious smile. "I said "April Fool" in other words "A joke""He continued fixing his glider as then remembered something that made him chuckle.

'in the end, i did it as she told, just how she knew it?' Kaitou chuckle.

"Don't let him fly away! Get him!" Nakamori panicky order his mens.

'w-what? that girl is right! How did she knew it?' Conan though, as he watch the girl theory unfold before him,  Kaitou kid slowly drop something from his sleeve that which catch conan's attention.

*Cling*

'A flash Bomb!'He quickly shield his eyes as the brightness.,

*thump*

"Kid, did you know?--"Kaitou kid called with his authority voice. Conan glance at him.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps"He with that told, he disappeared. Everything happen so fast, his is gone and everyone is in shock.