|Case|03:Just A Thief

A:N:B:I
Hey it's meee again your crazy author hah xD lols, okay i'll make it short, that was her suit(at the picture) and i want to added Fedora violet lace and colored black, i can't find a redora that i wanted for her, but i.will. mark my words. I will, back for what I'm was saying that is what she wears when she becomes a thief, y'know her outfit
And

that's all

enjoy

"Flash back"

"Spoken"

"Different languages"

'Thought'

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

'I MET THEM!'i yelled in my mind. Happily humming some random songs.
Forgetting what I'm really here for, while walking, i encounter a black ball inside a glass, looking at it.

I stare–observe the black ball—pearl which is inside of a glass few inches in front of me, and i come to realize, i came here to see conan and help him a little.

Soo~ Where is he... I start to search around the area. I don't why but the police here seems not to notice me.

"–biggest black pearl, black star"a deep familiar harsh tone said coming from my back.

Mouri kugoro? Then.... as i turn at my right, there they are, conan with Ran, carrying him on her arms.

"Yes. ever since my grandfather acquired it, the Suzuki family has prospered"the old man wearing a suit said, which i assume is Sonoko's father.

"You might also call it the Suzuki family's good-luck charm"

Am i that small? Does i have an invisibility cloak on me? Why can't they see me? I feel little concern with my high. My high is just same as Haibara, just for ya to know.

Notice me sempai.

"Still, isn't this going a little overboard"Mouri ask, glance at the police who is on patrol. "The robbery won't be attempt until tomorrow" i raise an i eye brow. It's kaitou kid their talking about, not just any ordinary robbers out there

"Since we couldn't decipher the note, the police are enforcing security starting tonight" Sonoko's father said, his expression telling like 'of course it's because this not just any robbery' look. "we don't know how, when or where kaitou kid 1412 will strike"

"What?! I'm telling you! It's the river, the river! Place more officers along the riverside, got it?" The man in suit argue—more like yelled.

"Kaitou 1412 will arrive by the teimudu river that runs by this museum" and he still yelled while arguing with them, man if i were that guy, my throat would hurt. he remained me of my dad's friend who is a general of the Air task force, he always shout to oder his men to do that, then blah, blah in short like my history home teacher, always making me sleep, i don't why but history is like a lullaby, okay back to what he said.

'Did he said Teimudu? If i remember it correctly, Teimudu is The famous River that runs through London'i though remembering. I wish to go their when i was young. Hmm.