Chapter 7

A/N:

Hello! Stuff I've got to tell you ^^

- So the trailer was supposed to come out along with this chapter, but it's not complete yet although we're very close to end it. ^u^

- We didn't want to keep you waiting very long for another chapter so the trailer will probably be out with the next one or the one after, sorry! D: 

Hope you like this chapter!

Love you. xx -J

~~~~~

- Harry's POV - 

I already got out of the airport and I'm now sitting on the back seat of a cab. I must say, their driving is crazy. We have ran more than three sidewalks in a 10 minute drive. [A/N: This actually happened to one of the authors] I actually think I'm going to die during this drive.

During the drive, the only think that keeps making its way to my mind is Evelyn. I can't get her of my head, she was just weird. I have hooked up with many girls before and the next day I wouldn't remember their names but this time it's different. I  don't know how to explain it but I know that it just is.

Not knowing how, I arrived safely to the hotel and quickly checked in. I was staying in a master suite on the top floor since this was supposed to be a honeymoon. It is weird to think that I was going to stay here with Taylor. She now seems like a stranger to me. I never knew her like that.

After I unpacked everything I change into more comfortable clothes and then I have nothing else to do. I could go sightseeing but that isn't fun when you're all alone. Maybe I'll call Evelyn just to see if she's interested in going with me. Only for that reason. She answers on the second ring.

"Hi Harry"

"Hey. What are you up to?"

"Nothing really. Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you would like to take a walk with me around since I don't know anybody but you."

"Okay, what time?"

"I don't know, you choose. Where are you now?"

"I'm at Raymond hotel. Do you think you can pick me up? It's a short walk."

"Okay. I'm leaving now."

"Okay, see you."

This is going to be interesting. 

- Louis's POV - 

I'm okay, I finally woke up from coma and now I'm lying on a hospital bed with needles and wires all over me and machines surrounding. 

The room is all white and really empty. It only has a bed and a chair next to it for visitors. Doctors have been rushing all day though the corridors without ever stopping here. Only a nurse has come here when I woke up and then a doctor came to examine me and that was it. They didn't even come back to tell me if everything is okay. I feel so lonely. I'm admired with Taylor, I thought she would be the first one to visit me and I know she was my emergency number but she didn't come. I thought she loved me but now I'm starting to doubt it.

"Hi Louis. How are you feeling?" A doctor says as he walks into the room. 

"I'm okay, I guess."