Chapter 3

- Taylor's POV -

As I enter the room where everyone is, I notice that Harry is no longer behind me.

Where did he go? Did he..? No, he wouldn't. He trusts me.

When I'm about to turn around so I can go find Harry, Anne speaks:

- Hey! Everybody get together! It's time to cut the cake!

Cheers were heard.

- Honey, where's Harry? - Anne asks me.

I shrug and say that I'll go find him.

I walk in the room where I was a few minutes ago to find Louis laying on the floor, his face covered in blood.

- What did he do to you??

- He found out. About us. - Louis says, almost inaudible.

- What am I going to do with you?

I start to panic. I can't tell everyone. They'll all gonna think I'm a bitch.

- Harry's POV -

I'm so pissed right now. Who does she think she is to do this to me? And Louis.. he's supposed to be my best friend! Fuck them. They're fucking assholes, that's what they are. I need a drink.

When I look to my right, I see a bar. ''Hippo'' what a strange name. I'm going in .

As I enter the bar, I see way too many rainbows. There's a guy on the pole. This bar is so strange, I've never been in a bar like this. I mean, normally the walls are black with some painting on them and a counter which is full of chicks but here... it's just so different. But that didn't stop me so I made my way to the counter and ordered a drink. The bar man looked like he was in his 20's and he was actually good looking. Oh god! What is happening to me?

I just had 4 shots and the room is spinning. I feel so dizzy and like I'm about to throw up so I make my way to the bathroom.

- Anne's POV -

Everyone is impatient because my son is nowhere to be seen and it was time to cut the cake and we were already late. Taylor was here moments ago but now I can't find her either. I enter in a room in which the door is open and there I saw Louis Tomlinson, covered in blood and his lip swollen. And I think his nose is broken.

''Oh my god! What happened in here?''

''I don't know. I just came in here and he was almost unconscious.'' Taylor says with tears running down her face. Weird.

''We should take him to the hospital. Where's Harry? I'm sure he would like to take Louis there.'' I suggested.

''I don't think he can do it.''

''Why?'' I ask worried.

''Because.'' She says picking at her fingernails.

''Taylor, I know you're hiding something, so just tell me what it is. If you and my son fought, I'm sure he will come back. He loves you too much to let you go so don't worry.'' I say, trying to comfort her.

''He won't. I know he won't.''

''It can't be that bad.''

''But it is! I just screwed up everything good in my life by doing this!''

''What did you do?''

''I cheated on Harry with his best friend!''

- Harry's POV -

I feel so sick right now. I'm currently in the bathroom with my back pressed against the wall.

I just can't believe she actually did this to me. I loved that girl with all my heart. We just got married and I already need to get divorced. I don't think I could ever be able to forgive Louis, I mean, what he did was unbearable. I trusted him and he did this to me. This is the type of situation that comes from trust so I think it's better not to trust anyone any more.

I don't care if I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life but I think it's better than falling for someone. It's the people you think you know better that betray you, so if I don't get to know anyone like I knew them maybe I won't be betrayed again. Sounds like a good plan to me.

All my life I felt betrayed. By my mum, my dad and Taylor was the only one that I thought I could trust. Turns out I was wrong.

I make my way back to the counter and my seat was already taken so I just stood there like an idiot with a drink in my hand.

Suddenly my favourite song starts to play. I start humming to the song and I just had this strange urge to dance so I just did. The dance floor is loaded so it isn't like anyone is going to notice me. I did what I felt like doing, closed my eyes and just let the music take over my body. When the song stopped cheers were heard and when I opened my eyes everyone was looking at me in a circle around me and asking for another dance. Tomorrow I wasn't going to remember a thing so I have nothing to lose.

After 3 songs I'm so tired and I can't feel my feet. The first one didn't go that bad, I was just dancing and people were watching. But the second one.. there was this guy who was constantly rubbing himself against me and the weirdest thing is that I let him. The third one looked like those scenes in the movies where everyone is dancing and singing and I was on the top of the counter.

Two hours later I left the bar and went to the streets. I don't want to go home and face my parents or Taylor or anyone so I think I'm going to a hotel.

- Taylor's POV -

''You what?'' Anne almost screamed.

''You heard me.''

''How could you do that to my son! He loved you.''

''I find that hard. I think he only that he loved me after we fucked so I guess it was for another reason.''

''You bitch! He is just a shy boy.''

''If shy is what you want to call him...'' I don't know why, but suddenly I felt confident.

''How dare you say it. That only proves that you are nothing but a person who is only good with herself and doesn't care if the others are suffering. Do you know where that leads you? Nowhere. You are going to be alone for the rest of your life if you continue being like this and no one will be sorry for you because you are the one pushing everyone aside.''

And with that Anne leaves the room, leaving me and Louis alone, thinking about what she just said. Maybe she's right, but maybe this is all that I can be. I'm fucked in the head and my mind is turning into a whore. I know I push people aside but that is because I'm afraid people will get hurt if they find out who I really am.

''Hi everyone. There was a little problem in here so the party has been cancelled but you can still eat the cake so we don't waste money for nothing.'' Anne says on top of a table with a cup of champagne in her hand.

I am hiding behind a curtain because I'm too ashamed to go in there.

Anne makes her way to her husband and they start whispering and I know they're talking about me. This is what I feared the most and why I don't want people to know who I really am. Because they're always talking on my back.

- Harry's POV -

''Thank you.'' I say to the guy in the hotel reception.

I take my key and head to my room.

The room is small, with plain white walls and only a tiny bed in the middle. But it will do for only one night.

I fell asleep almost immediately because I'm wasted. All those drinks kept me from thinking about Taylor but deep down I know that I'll have to face it in the morning.