Chapter 1

Harry's POV

Today is the day, today I'm finally going to marry Taylor. Everyone told me that the moment before she walks in is the worst so I knew it was bad. I knew I would be nervous but it is nothing compared to the way I'm feeling right now. I'm so happy for marrying Taylor because this is what I always wanted, I was the one who proposed to her so why am I so afraid? I also feel like there's a part of me that's holding me back but I'm trying to ignore it.

I was currently waiting for Taylor to show up next to my best man, Louis Tomlinson, who was trying to make me more nervous by daydreaming about all the bad things that could happen.

Finally, the music started to play and before I knew it I was smiling widely because I was watching the woman I love, walking down the aisle to marry me. There couldn't be a better feeling than that. She was stunning, so beautiful that it was breathtaking. She had her hair in a low bun and her dress... I can't even describe it. It was just perfect.

She was right in front of me and the ceremony began. I couldn't make a word of what the priest was saying because I was completely hypnotised by her eyes. They were so bright that you could actually see the happiness behind them and that completely warmed my heart.

"Do you, Harry Styles take your lovely wedded wife's hand in marriage? Through thick and through thin, for richer or for poor... For as long as you shall live?" The priest said.

"I do."

He asked her the same question and she also said yes.

"Now you can cite your vows" He said nodding once.

I grabbed a sheer of paper and I began to read...

"T-Taylor, I know this sounds cheesy but you're perfect to me. You're my everything, my first true love. Everytime you talk, smile, laugh, or look at me, it's like the world stops. When you hold my hand, hug me, or kiss me, my heart begins to race so quickly that I feel like it could explode. I have no words to describe what I feel for you, I just know that I love you and I want to keep it that way. I vow to never leave you, to always trust you and more important to always love you."

When I finished, I looked up at Taylor and she was smiling and crying. God, she's beautiful. Her maid of honour, Kendall Jenner, handed her a paper and she started to read...

"Harry I love you so much. I love your green eyes, your contagious smile and those lips and the way they verbalize. Our New York trip was just magic... When you held my hand the first time you looked at me and smile. I just love everything about you, the way you sing Stevie Wonder songs to me. I'm so happy that I have you in my life."

*****

"You may kiss the bride" the priest said.

I slowly moved the veil back and stared ar her eyes looking for permission. I kissed her passionately like I never did before. I could hear people cheering in the background and even though everyone was looking at us, I felt like it was just Taylor and I, just the two of us in that incredible moment.