Chapter Thirteen: "Can you tell me where this classroom is?"

DELEIRIOUS' POV:

[Next day... back to school]

Stepping out of the shower I walked up to the freshly fogged up mirror, running my hand along the moist glass it slowly started to bring my hazy reflection back to focus as the vapor was collected by my warm skin, staring at my self I lined the cut lines from where the knife traced my skin... its not that bad, the scars are very faint, I guess I could surpass wearing the mask today?

Getting my clothes on I stepped out of the bathroom to be met with Luke, "he has been unmasked!'' Luke ran his hands roughly against my skin and hair as he looked at me teasingly; a growl rose from my throat as I pushed him aside playfully and entered our room to grab my school bag.

"Ready to go?" I heard Kody call out, she stepped out from the corner and I got a good glimpse at what she was going to wear for her first day,

a white singlet covered her chest down to her hips, high thigh light blue, ripped denim shorts and a back light long backed cardigan... she looked nice. Hot. I cant help it okay, I'm a guy... checking out girls is normal.

Luke shouted a 'yes' response, Luke? well he was wearing a black short sleeved shirt, which had 'CaRtOoNz' written in a cool red graffiti way, along with black slightly ripped denim jeans and red converse, which made his outfit completely color codded.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to Kody's car, tossing me and his bad in, jumping into the seat aside mine, he slammed the car door shut behind him before punching my should with a smirk, I held my shoulder and shot a glare at him... Kody got into the car after locking the house up, and like that we drove off, down the streets.

[Time skip || at school]

As we pulled up Luke gasped before leaping out of the vehicle to get a better look of the scene before him, I smirked as I saw his amazement, grabbing my bag and heaving it over my shoulder I headed for the tall building "come 'on, we gotta get your class timetables and locker numbers" after saying that Kody and Luke happily trotted to my side.

3RD PERSON POV:

As the three walked together, Jonathan could feel the gazes of other students eyeing the fresh blood off, his shoulders tensed as he continued a slightly fast passed walk, Luke was looking around in awe still amazing at how beautiful the school was, while Kody was proudly walking beside the two, winking at all the guys that checked her out. After wondering through some of the twisted halls of the school, they reached the Administration, Jonathan told the front desk lady about the new students and the two got handed the needs for there subjects and locks, "oh, I wonder if we are in any of your classes Jonathan?" Kody questioned before unfolding her timetable and looking at it.

Jonathan showed the two his timetable, and they found out that Luke and Jon had all the same classes, besides Science, In which Jonathan shared the same class as Kody, "well I'll be seeing ya in Science aye Jonny Boy" Kody waved as she headed for the exit of the Admin Office, "Wait I'll show you around!" Jonathan called out to her she simply smirked and shrugged

"Na, I'll be fine, have fun you boys" and with that, Kody departed the room leaving Luke and Jonathan, "She wont hang out with us, she'll make friends super fast, I bet ya, she's already made a friend" Luke shrugged before exiting the building with Jonathan in search for his locker.

Kody's POV:

[sorry for so many Pov's :( I can't think...]

walking through the halls I heard boys cooing and wolf whistling at me, a smirk tugged at my lips as I approached a boy as I was in need of directions, tapping his shoulder I smiled and greeted him holding my hand out to shake,

"Hi I'm Kody"

he returned the smiled as he grabbed my hand in a greeting way and spoke sweetly

"I'm Evan, you must be new?" he was quiet attractive, with his jet black spiked up hair, a Retro red leather jacket hanging off of his shoulder as a white shirt is wrapped around him, black skinny jeans gripped his legs as it trailed down to his feet, which were covered by a pair of black converse shoes, my gaze broke from is masculine body as I herd him clear his throat, I looked up slightly blushing as I saw him smirk, we were both around the same height too... bonus.

"Ah, yes, new, uh, can you show me where this class room is?" his gaze on me moved as he looked down at the sheet of paper that I held, "yes, it's straight down that hall, last classroom" his hand pointed towards the halls direction, "oh thank you" I cheerfully spoke and turned around, as I started to leave I herd him call out to me,

"Aye, Kody" walking but up to him I tilted my head in a questioning manor, "u-uh, here's my number if you need any more assistance, or just wanna talk, ya'know?" raising his hand, it held a tiny piece of paper with numbers scribbled on it, smiling a lot I grabbed it and thanked him, saying my good byes I headed for class.

Sitting in class I started to get bored, I swear math's is most boring and annoying subject your forced to do, looking around my desk I looked for something to entertain me, then I saw the tiny piece of paper Evan gave me, oh! I'll message him.

Quickly I got my phone and typed his number under the 'new message' option;

=Kody : Hey Ev, it's me. Kody?

After sending that message, I smiled and thought of him...

His pretty hot, seems nice, cutie.... Just handsome in general, gah, he seems perfect.

I felt my face heat up as I kept of imagining the two of us, my fantasy's got cut off by my phone vibrating in my hand, a message from Evan!

=Evan: oh, yeah, hey Kodz

=Kody: Kodz xD

=Evan: hey! I had to call you something, since you called me 'Ev'

=Kody: lolz, its okay, I like the nickname. Its Cute <3

=Evan: that's good, the nickname suits the person..

=Kody: are you calling me cute (    ͡ ° ͜ ʖ  ͡ °)

=Evan: uh n- wo, wtf is that face for xD

=Kody: hmmm Ev,I have a question for you

=Evan: mhm?

=Kody: Free to go out on the weekend?

=Evan: hell yeah! That sounds exciting

=Kody: lol, isn't it supposed to be the girl that gets all excited over the date <u<

=Evan: D-date? You want to class this weekend thing as a date??

=Kody: mhm, why not

=Evan: okeh then.. it's a date :#

=Kody: oh, gotta go! Bye Ev Ev <3

=Evan: uh... yeah. Bye Kodz <3

I smiled as I sent another quick message to Luke to see how he was doing, before placing my phone back into my pocket and started to focus on class

Then I snapped... realising at what I had done... shit, I have a crush. On him. Why him "Just Perfect..." a sigh escaped my lips as I touched the pen down and started to write work down

ADMIN:

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

Hi 0u0 so theres your chapter... it sucked (it swallowed). Bye

~Yush