chapter 3

[Jessica's POV]

"Kyyyle I'm bored," I whined.

"it's only been 2 hours..." he mumbled.

"these chairs freaking sucks my ass hurts," I groaned.

"that I can agree on," he chuckled.

I grabbed the arm rest that sat between us and yanked it up putting it back out of the way. I turned in my seat leaning against the wall and out stretched my legs over Kyle's lap pointing my toes that where in the third seat to stretch.

"just make your self at home," Kyle laughed.

"you know what would be even better? if you took my shoes off," I said in a kid voice.

he looked over at me like I was crazy.

"come on pleeeaaaseeee," I begged.

"fine," he sighed.

he unlaced my shoes and threw them of the floor. he rested his hands on my legs slightly rubbing my shin with his thumb. we totally looked like a couple but where really just best friends, I mean I've known this kid since I was 5 when I "accidentally" put glue in his hair then was forced to help get it out why he had his head bet over in the sink. I probably ripped so much of his blonde hair out he had bald spots!

"this is so much more comfy!" I said.

a small smile appeared on his face and he didn't say anything. I stretched forward touching my toes trying to stretch out my sore legs. I don't know if my rear can handle 3 more hours of this. I let a yawn escape my lungs and covered my mouth. being bored made me tired...

"you want me to scoot over for you can lay down?" Kyle asked.

"no I'm not tired," I lied.

he smiled before raising the other arm rest and scooting over patting the seat where he had been. I rolled my eyes at him before turning in my seat again resting my head on his thigh facing the seats in front of us.

"wake me up if something cool happens," I told him.

I closed my eyes letting sleep take over. to be honest I was super comfortable on Kyle's leg no matter how weird it looked.

[Kyle's POV]

it had been another hour and Jess was still asleep on my leg, she hadn't moved at all. my arm was getting sore cause I had nowhere to put it, I looked down at Jess sleeping and hesitated at first before gently resting my arm on/around her. I exhaled happy she didn't wake up and the burning feeling in my left arm was finally extinguishing.

A flight attendant was walking down the isle hauling a cart in behind her. when she got to my row I waved at her getting her attention.

"would you like a drink," she quietly said.

"a water bottle please," I asked.

she pulled a drawer from her car open and pulled a water bottle out and handed it to me.

trying to make conversation she asked me, "so how long have you two been together?"

I looked down at Jess then back at the attendant.

"oh, uh. where not together just friends," I answered.

"oh, I see," she said awkwardly.

I smiled and then she was on her way pouring more drinks for people.

"well folks there's a little bit of turbulence ahead but it should pass quickly so please fasten your seatbelt until further notice," the pilot informed.

at that moment the plane shook slightly waking Jess up. I removed my arm from around her and she sat up running the sleep from her eyes.

"what's going on?" she sleepily asked.

"just a bit of turbulence ahead," I told her.

"oh," she said putting her seat belt on.

"you where asleep almost 2 hours," I said.

"I was asleep that long!" she said surprised.

I nodded my head and she looked at the time on her phone shocked she had slept that long. the plane shook again and I gripped onto the arm rest.

"hey your ok," Jess assured me.

she grabbed my hand and pried them off the arm rest and wrapped her hands around my hand. she looked out the window why she was rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb. there was this weird feeling in my stomach and no matter how much I hated planes, I never wanted this one to land...

hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave a VOTE and COMMENT:)