1- Survivors

BOOM!

Another explosion filled the air while I squirmed underneath the rubble.

I'm alive. I'm alive. Oh God, Thank you!

"HELP! HELP!" I screamed and started hitting that metal thing on top of me. But no one heard me. It was hell out there. Hell. My stomach clenched at the thought of me dying in here. I made it this far. Why can't I survive this!

30 minutes later, my breathing got heavier and I was sweating like a pig. The chaos out there stopped and I only heard soft sobs of people. I couldn't scream. I didn't have the enough strength as I didn't have enough air. I gave up.

That's when I heard the sound of footsteps beside me and people yelling "Anyone here?!"

I tried to scream but my voice was gone. I raised my hand up against the metal knocking lightly but it barely made any sound. I decided to use my legs and kick as hard as I can. But they were not aware of my presence. I sobbed softly.

I'm going to die. I'm going to die.

When I kicked as hard as I can against the metal, I accidentally twisted my ankle and let out a loud scream as I grasped my injured ankle. Owh... Owh.

"Anyone in there?" A familiar voice rang through my ears and I knocked on the metal using as much strength as possible.

"HEY! GUYS! THERES SOMEONE IN HERE!"

I knew this voice. I knew it. Who was it? I just couldn't make it out.

"Alright, hold on to it. On the count of three." He said again "1" I inhaled "2" I gulped "3" A powerful light blinded my eyes, my hand made its way to my face trying to block out the light. I let out a breath of air as I realized I can breathe normally again. I took my hands off my face trying to adjust to the light when I saw Ian with some other two men. They were all injured. Deep cuts and bruises covered them. Ian had a cut on his forehead that was bleeding heavily and should not be ignored.

"You're alive!" He yelled happily as he pulled me out from under the rubble and the other two dropped it back down.

I stood up, still a little dazed. I stood still for a while and tilted my head up to find myself on a beach. I twirled around slowly examining my surroundings. Trees, trees, trees and more trees.

"Where are we?" I asked confused.

Ian shrugged and I turned to look at the other men with him. One of them was the man that was sitting on the aisle seat next to me. I could see him more properly now but he as well was filled with cuts and bruises. The other man looked in his early thirties. He was wearing a pilot suit. Well, it looked like a pilot suit. Now it was all ripped and covered with dust. He had a handsome face, small grey eyes and a perfect jaw line. He had short blond hair and a well-built body.

"Jessica, hum... this is Jonathon" He pointed at the business man guy, I nodded at him and turned to the other guy "This is Bill, he's the co - pilot" I gave him a smile and he smiled back. Very sexy.

"The plane crashed on an unknown island. It's been 2 hours and I haven't seen anyone so far. So I guess we're trapped until someone comes and gets us. We're off the radar. I tried contacting the tower but there was no response and all of the devices are corrupted and no signal"

"Jessica, it's better if you go over there" Ian pointed to his left where a few people were sitting, most of them were in shock and the others were crying "For now, we're the only survivors"

I placed my palm on my mouth in shock. There were about 200 people on that plane. Now, we're less than 20.

I walked over to them, wincing every time I stepped on my leg. I did hurt my ankle pretty bad. When I finally reached there, I sat down on the sand and started checking my ankle. My leg was covered in bruises and I had a nasty cut on my knee.