• Thirty Three •

Start from the beginning

I laughed, making sense of it. "That sounds more like it. Wait, where's Calum?"

"Upstairs taking a shower, so beware of a naked boy." Ash giggled.

I shook my head, taking a seat next to Michael at the table. I grabbed one of Ashton's freshly made pancakes off the plate and began devouring it. "Hey! Wait until they're all done." Ashton scoffed.

"I'm taste testing!" I teased. "I give you a 10/10!"

"See and you all laughed at me for taking that culinary class in year 9."

"Well I'm sorry for that. It really paid off though." I gave him a big smile full of pancakes.

"Gross, Kenz." He said disgusted and I laughed.

Down came Calum with soaking wet hair, wrapped in a towel. "Um Cal?"

"Yeah I know. I probably should have grabbed clean clothes before I got in. Mackenzie, could you run over and get me some? I would but.." He looked down at the blue towel tightly wrapped around his torso.

"I gotcha, Mate." I stood up and walked out my front door. I soon stood in front of Calum's, giving it a couple knocks.

Joy opened the door with a smile. "Ah hello Mackenzie! It's so nice to see you."

"Hello Mrs. Hood! Could I come in? Calum took a shower over at mine and asked if I could grab some clothes for him."

"Of course dear!" She stood aside, welcoming me in. "You know where his room is." She point up the stairs, before walking into the kitchen.

I jumped up the steps, skipping every other one. Making my way into Calum's room, it looked just how he left it a couple months ago, it was a mess.

I sighed, finding my way over to his dresser and pulling out a red shirt. I picked up a pair of black skinnies his mom had neatly folded on his bed, along with a pair of boxers and some socks.

I rushed down the stairs, yelling good bye to Joy. I barged through my own door seconds later and handed Calum his clothes. "Thank you, thank you." He took them from me and went to go get changed.

The boys soon left after they ate. I know Calum and Ashton went over to Cal's, but I had a funny feeling Michael went to hang out with Sydney. I wish they would just date already.

I hopped into the shower, cleaning up. After getting changed and realizing I had nothing to really do, I called up Dylan.

"Hey there, do you wanna hang out?" I asked him.

"I always want to hang out with you? I'll swing by and pick you up?" His deep voice asked.

"Sounds good!" I agreed and hung up.

I waited around for a good 10 minutes before I heard a car horn outside.

I locked my doors and hopped into his jeep, giving him a small kiss. "Hello beautiful." He smiled.

He drove us back to his place and we decided to just watch some movies and cuddle.

As we were in the middle of watching a movie, he started to leave small kisses on my neck. I smiled, since they tickled, but tried to ignore them.

His sloppy kisses soon made their way up to my own lips. I moved along with him, kissing him back.

He trailed his hands down the my waist as my roamed his hair. I felt as he tried to tug my shirt off, but I didn't let him.

Since I denied my shirt, he went for my pants. Trying to pull them off, I stopped him as well.

I pulled away from him. "What are you doing?"