Brown-Eyed Handsome Man (Chp.3)

(A/N: the name of this lovely chapter is a song by Chuck Berry. So a special thanks to Chuck for the name. I might use it for another Mclennon story... XD

Thanks for everything, loves. Writing is fun but also time-consuming. I also have no idea which stories to update first. Maybe suggestions help?

IMPORTANT: I've decided each chapter, Julian ages a year. So yeah. Yep. Alright. Do the math to tell what beatle-year they'll be in. That'll be interesting. This'll mean longer chapters too...

ANYWAY, ENJOY!)

His uncles were over again.

But this time, it was some sort of a party in his home. Music and people with cameras. Daddy calls them the "porters" who follow him around, he hates em.

Mum wouldn't allow this kind of stuff in the house so who knows why she agreed to it.

Julian crawled around, confused. Some people took pictures of him, and mum didn't really like it so she advised Jules to stay near her.

But eventually, mum was wrapped up in some other things, cooking and small talk with the porters, things she had to do.

"Jules!" Julian looked up to see one of his uncles, Ringo, he was called before. But julian called him "dingo".

"Dingo!" He squealed and Ringo carried him on his hip and kissed his head. "How 're ya? Where's yer mum?" Ringo looked at him with his big blue eyes Julian usually recognized him by.

Julian nodded and pointed to the kitchen.

"Ringo! A word?" A porter suddenly came up to him, not before capturing a picture, Julian blinked at the sharp, bright flash.
Julian knows they're porters because they always have cameras around their necks and a pen behind their ear, things like that.

"Well, 'm-"

"'S about yer latest record help!" The porter exclaimed, interrupting him.