Chapter 7: Every Family has its Flaws

Enjoy! :)

Image of Leo!

I instantly recognize Will in wolf form. Will pins Ashely down on the ground and growls fiercely in her face, causing her to squirm in terror. After a few earth shattering minutes, where no moves afraid to enrage him more, I hear bones break and see a naked Will standing above Ashely.

"Watch your step Ashely, next time you disrespect my mate and your Luna I won't be so gracious and you may easily lose an ear." He says, flashing his own fangs which are much longer and sharper than Ashely's. I hear Ashely gulp as she pulls herself off the ground and scurries back to her place within the group. Will walks towards me, anger still swirling within his eyes and bends down, picking up his sweatpants which he apparently removed before he shifted. Catching myself starring at Will's beautiful body, I blush and force myself to avert my eyes. He gives me a sexy smirk, obviously aware of my staring.

Patiently waiting for the next member to approach I look over to the boy who is in the same row as Ashely but am taken off guard as I realize they are currently making out. I feel Will's patience dwindling by the second so I place my hand on his back and lightly rub. He inhales sharply and turns to me with hooded eyes, swirling with many emotions. I offer a light smile which he returns, obviously calmer. Will then takes a large breath and growls, alerting Ashely's I suppose mate about our presence. Without even walking up to introduce himself the boy steps to the side so he is more in our view. Similarly to all the werewolf boys, he is also quite tall, with spiked up brown hair and tattoos covering his arms and chest. He bites his lip and mumbles; "Hey, I'm Justin" before turning back to Ashely and pulls her back into his arms. I look back up to Will, curious to see his response, however he seems to have had enough and has focused his attention elsewhere.

The next girl I meet approaches with another girl from the same row by her side. They approach holding hands with large smiles on their faces. I realize then that they must be mates and I internally smile, happy that the mate bond is adjustable based on your sexual orientation.

"My name is Lucy, I am so happy you are here now Luna. It's been difficult watching Will without his mate." She says smiling. Lucy is an averaged sized girl; with a nationality I can only guess to be African American by her slightly darker skin tone. Her hair is dark and cropped at the shoulders offering her an edgy appearance.

"I'm happy too." I say responding to her heartwarming comment as Will squeezes my hand.

"And this is my mate Helena." Lucy adds, motioning to her mate. I look over at Helena, a short curvy girl with red locks that would make anyone jealous. She seems shier than Lucy as she smiles over to her mate then back to us.

"As Lucy said my name is Helena. Luna Leah it is wonderful to finally have a woman leader in our pack, all this masculinity can get overwhelming at times." She jokes, making me grin wider. Will gives the girl a light pat on the shoulder as the two girls move back to their place, swaying their entwined hands together.

Finally after what seems like forever we have reached the first row of the pack. A slender girl with long brown hair and slight freckles scattered across her pale complexion walks up to my side with a large husky male following close behind. The girl and the boy immediately bow towards Will and I, showing nothing but pure respect.

"I'm Lizzie, it is a pleasure to meet you Luna. You are absolutely stunning." She says smiling as she takes my hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Lizzie." I say then add. "If you're in the first row that means you're a beta, but who to?" She immediately smiles, excitement evident in her eyes.

"I'm your beta, while my mate Emmett is Alpha Will's." She says motioning towards the husky male beside her. I can't help the happiness that I feel at the thought of having this girl as my beta, her loving personality is contagious. Her mate Emmett, a very tall boy with a distinct chiseled jaw, underlined by light stubble bows once more then jokingly pats Will on the back quite roughly. I quickly look over at Will, expecting to see yet another scene of anger but all I see is a large grin curling his perfect full lips.

"I'm Emmett, William's beta and best bud, it's nice to meet you Luna." He says offering a genuine smile, showing off all his pearly whites. I instantly smile back, I like this pair.

The final pair return to their positions at the front of the pack and they bow once more, while all the others follow their actions. As they raise their heads Will nods, and the entire pack disperse leaving the proximity of the clearing. I slowly turn over to Will who is staring at me with a mix of relief and horror on his face.

"I'm sorry." He simply says, shaking his head. I can't help but chuckle at his embarrassment.

"What for?"

"I don't know the pack I guess. They can overwhelming, especially a few of them." He explains, mumbling the last part and inhaling deeply.

"It's fine, I mean some really need to read a chapter out of the "The World Doesn't Revolve Around You" novel but every family has its flaws." I say, smiling into Will's eyes.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" Will whispers, bending down towards my ear. Listening to his words and thinking back to today's events I feel a lump form in my throat and begin feeling tears threatening to pool out of my eyes.

"Leah, don't cry." He says reassuringly, noticing my swirling emotions. He hesitantly runs his hand across my cheek wiping away my tears. The contact makes me shiver and I feel Will do the same.

"It's just overwhelming, I didn't know they've all been waiting for me." I whisper, chocking back more tears.

Instead of saying anything, Will begins slowly inching his face dangerously close to mine. I find it difficult to breathe as I feel his hot breath on my lips, a mere inch away. I feel light sparks all over my body from where his body is touching mine, but nothing is driving me as crazy as those lips. Those full lips so close yet so far away. I pull my gaze away from Will's lips for a moment to peer into Will's blue eyes, which are slowly turning black with lust. With bravery I place my small hand on his bare chest, sparks erupting from the contact. That is all it takes for Will to lose control. I hear a low growl erupt from his chest as he claims my lips with his own. The second our lips touch sparks fly everywhere, electrifying my entire body. My hands automatically reach up and curl into his smooth hair as he fastens his strong arms around my waist pulling me closer. Our lips move in sync, not pushing for anything more, just enjoying the connection. I don't know how long we stay like that, our bodies entwined together until finally, I realize that my lungs are about to burst and I force myself to pull away. I place my head in the crook of Will's neck as we continue to breathe. I hear Will inhale my scent as he nuzzles my neck, also breathing heavily. After a moment Will lifts my head up so I can look into his eyes which are still a swirling mix of blue and black.

"Leah, I've been waiting for you, and you aren't going anywhere." He says smiling, then disappears into the forest.

Well there it is guys! Hope you enjoyed it...Now that you have met the pack we can get on with the story! :) I'll try to update more often too! Comment, follow and vote! Let me hear what you guys have to say!