"What are you drawing there?" he asked, moving to Jennifer's bed, next to her. Maribelle shot him a warning glance that he didn't see. Jennifer shrugged and shook her head.

"Nothing." She replied. Maribelle could see how uncomfortable Jennifer was getting, but couldn't say anything in her friend's defense. Anna and Selena thought what was going on was funny, and that's when Maribelle realized Anna chose the celebrities over her best friends.

"Well obviously you're drawing something. Can I see?" he asked, and before Jennifer could protest, snatched the notebook from her hands, and ran across the room, away from both Jennifer and Maribelle's reach.

"Give that back!" Maribelle yelled, but Justin ignored her, flipping through Jennifer's already written on pages, skimming through her poems. Selena was laughing, and Anna didn't know what to do. Maribelle jumped over the beds and snatched the notebook away, but it was too late.

Jennifer had already grabbed her phone, slipped her shoes on, and ran out the door.

Before anyone could run out after her, Jennifer was already in the elevator, going down. She ran through the luxurious lobby, tears streaming down her face, and into the dance studio. The motion-detector lights turned on as she entered, and she crossed the room to the stereo. She turned her phone on airplane mode, so she couldn't get any calls and started playing her music. Ironically, the song that started playing was Over You by Miranda Lambert.

Jennifer fell to the floor, against the wall, and cried.

They say I'll be okay, but I'm not going to

Ever get over you

Jennifer cried so hard, her sobs shaking her whole body. She cried for Jeremy, who she wanted dearly to just hold her and make her feel better.

"You went away," she sobbed. "How dare you? I miss you!"

Jennifer covered her ears with her hands and screamed, "Where are you?!? I need you!!" she fell to her side, sobs shaking her to her core.

Over the next song, What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts, Jennifer heard the door open, but was too busy crying her heart out to even look up. The music was turned down and she felt arms picking her up. She leaned into Scooter's shoulder and sobbed. Scooter sat down on the floor where Jennifer was laying down and rocked her.

"I know, Jen." He said, petting her hair. By then, Pattie, Justin, Selena, Anna, and Maribelle had joined them in the dance studio, standing over them. Maribelle leaned down and held Jennifer from behind.

"He left me Scooter!" she sobbed. "He left me here by myself!"

Scooter and Maribelle exchanged a look.

"What brought this on?" he asked quietly to Maribelle.

"Justin stole her notebook. But before that, I think she-" instead of speaking, Maribelle merely put a finger to her open mouth, and stuck her tongue out in a vomitting motion. Scooter sighed, and pulled a sobbing Jennifer closer, and gave a look to Justin, which made Pattie look at her son, hand on her hip.

"I miss him so much." Jennifer sobbed.

"I know, honey. Can you guys please leave?" he snapped to Justin, Selena, and Anna, who had made no move to comfort her friend. Pattie stayed behind, even though she had no clue as to what was happening, and pet Jennifer's hair.