- Please Tommy, Please! -

GET READY FOR SOME FEELS!!!

We walked among the trees for a while, the sun started to set and the beams of light shone through the gaps in the trees creating shadows on the floor. "It so pretty" vince said walking in front of me. "Hm?" I asked "the sunset....it's pretty!" He said slowing down to let me and Thomas catch up with him.

We walked until we couldn't see anymore and Vince made a fire. We sat around it and warned ourselves up before laying on the grass. Thomas and Vince fell asleep instantly but I didn't. I looked up and where the trees stood separately there was a large gap in the treetops. The sky was full of bright stars, I wondered if newt was looking at the sky right now. That made me feel better before I fell asleep.

I woke up before the other two but I heard voices. The fire was out and the sun was bright in the sky again. I shook Vince awake. "Vince! There's people over there!" I whispered and pointed in the direction of the voices. "Ok Suit up. Thomas stay behind." He said and started pulling his jacket back on. I did the same and attached everything back to my belt and made sure my gun was loaded. "Let's go"

We walked through the trees quietly and came to a clearing. I couldn't quite believe what I saw.
"Cranks!" Thomas whispered I could feel the fear in his voice. "Not fully gone cranks. What do we do Vince?" I whispered moving closer to him.
In front of me were at least one hundred cranks, they had fires and food and music!
"Ok. Put your gun down. Walk slowly. DO NOT draw attention" he said in a loud whisper. We nodded and started walking among the cranks slowly just as Vince had said. We were clear of the majority but a group of four cranks were talking we kept walking slowly then Thomas shouted. "NEWT!!"

I spun around slowly and saw Thomas running towards a blonde haired boy. It couldn't be newt. His skin was a sickly grey colour and his veins were ver prominent and green. He was dirty and his clothes were ripped. I stood there completely frozen unable to move.

"Greenie! It's newt look!" He said happily. I took a step forward and Vince grabbed my arm. "Y/N! No" he said I ripped my arm away "I have to" I whispered and walked over to Thomas and the boy who Thomas thought was Newt!

"Newt?" I asked reaching a hand out to touch his face but he hit it away. "What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to find me"
"Well we weren't looking for you newt"
"You need to leave. Tommy I need a word. Now"
"Newt?!"
"No greenie, go. I want to talk to Tommy a minute"
I couldn't believe it. It was Newt! He was here In front of me! I never thought I'd see him again. As him and Thomas walked a few feet away I looked at the other cranks who were talking to Newt, they weren't paying any attention to me which I was glad of. I pretended not to listen in Thomas and Newt's conversation but I was.

"Tommy! I asked you to do one thing!"
"Newt I wasn't going to kill you! Y/N would kill me!"
"No she wouldn't of. She'd understand"
"I won't do it Newt."
"Tommy please. Do it before I become one of them." I watched as Newt handed Thomas a gun. No no no no. This is not going to happen. But I couldn't move. Vince had grabbed my arm very tightly and he was much stronger than me. I wriggled but I couldn't get out.
"Newt! Come with us!"
"No. You know what Tommy?! You're a bloody coward. That's what you are"
"Newt I can't-"
"If you were my friend you would!"
"I can't"
"DO IT!" I watched the veins on Newt's head get bigger and his voice wS harsh and sour.
"I wont"
"DO IT YOU COWARD! KILL ME!!!!" Newt grabbed Thomas' arm which held the gun and held it to his head. I struggled even harder against Vince but I couldn't do anything. "Let me go! You have to let me go he's going to kill him! Please!!!" I pleaded with Vince.

"Please Tommy kill me." Newt's voice was calmer and his stance became less aggressive.

"Please Tommy, please!"
I watched as Thomas placed his finger on the trigger.

---------------------------------------
DO NOT HATE ME!!! I have promised you all newt will live...and he will don't worry. I just want to hit you guys in the feels a little ;) sorry!!!!

This was terrible to write, I apologise.

I hope you enjoyed this part! I love you all! So sorry again.

Love Abbie 💚💚💚