Chapter 14

Elsa P.O.V.

I let out a loud groan as I turn my room upside down looking for my pocket knife.

I need it. The anger inside my chest grows as I rip off the bedding.

Cutting isn't just something I do to feel the pain and all. It's what keeps me sane. It takes away the pain of everything that's been happening for a moment. And in that moment,you think,maybe, just maybe, you won't have to be a part of it anymore. And then the pain leaves and you back in the original thing you tried so hard to get out of.

I open all the dresser drawers, throwing out my clothes and belongings. "Uh,what are you doing?" a voice asks. I spin around and see Jack, but then quickly turn back to the dresser.

"Looking for something." I mutter.

"You mean this?" he asks. I spin around and see him holding the pocket knife.

I storm towards him,the anger still rising. When I get to him,I hold a stiff arm out and give him the nastiest glare ever. He doesn't give it to me.

"Give it." I say,quietly but deadly.

"Elsa,I'm not just going to stand by and watch you slowly murder yourself. You've done that bullshit before but your not doing it again. I'm tired of being completely clueless about everything in your life,what your doing." Jack says,his voice slowly raising with every word.

"What do you mean?" I ask,slowly starting to calm down.

"I mean that I'm tired of having to worry whether your off kissing some other guy or your getting hurt!" he yells.

After that comes the silence. I just stare at him and he stares right back. Eventually,tears well up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt again. I don't want to lose you. I love you too much." he says,letting only a few tears flow.

"Jack,I love you too,but I'm too afraid of the past to do that again." I whisper,walking over to him.

"Elsa,I've changed. You've changed me. It was all you. Can't you just try?" he whispers,looking down at me.

I look down at me feet. I can't try. I'm too afraid. What if he breaks my heart yet again? What if I do something wrong? I just don't trust myself or Jack enough. But guilt hits me faster than anger.

"Okay Frost,I'll try." I whisper,even though I could be making the biggest mistake of my life.

Hiccup P.O.V. (the next day)

I flop down on my bed and continue to think about Elsa. I really liked her,and then she came here with Jack.

My hands grip the ticket to Elsa's concert. It's tonight,but I still don't know if I'm going. She used to be your girlfriend, you have to go.

Yeah, but she's not anymore.

After about ten minutes of arguing to myself, I decide to go. I take a shower and get dressed into a shirt of Elsa's first album 'Runaway Heart' and jeans.

I put on a rap hat then grab my phone,wallet,and ticket then leave.

-----after the concert---------

I start to make my way through the line backstage. Five away from Elsa.

When I'm only two away,a little girl goes up to Elsa. "Well hi sweetie,what's your name?" she asks, bending down to her level.

"Emma." the girl says.

"Hi Emma,do you want a picture?" Elsa asks sweetly. The girl nods.

Elsa takes a picture and just before they leave,Elsa takes off her little crown she wore and gives it to the girl.

"But this is yours." Emma says.

"You keep it. It suits you." Elsa says before she leaves. I was smiling like an idiot the whole time,so I quickly cough to cover it up.

The next person goes,asks a few questions, takes a picture,and then I'm up.

"Hello....Hiccup?" Elsa asks surprised. I nod and she runs up and hugs me. And of course, I hug back.

"Hey."I say,a bit breathlessly.

" I've missed you. I thought you left two days ago?"she asks,pulling away.

"Well,I thought I'd stay a bit longer." I shrug.

"You should stay at my house!" she exclaims. I start to feel a little paranoid that there are people watching and listening to the whole conversation.

"Really?"

"Yeah! I have tons of room,right now it's just Jack and I."

"Okay,see you tonight,I guess?"

"Of course. But before you leave, we must take a picture!"she says,incredibly cheerful.

I stand with my arm around her and smile for a picture. Then I say goodbye and leave.

And try to hide my excitement about going to live with Elsa.

A/N: Yay! First update back! So,I'm starting to get back into my normal updates,here's what the update calander looks like:

Monday:The Last Kiss
Tuesday:The Arendelle Attack
Wednesday:None
Thursday:The Last Kiss
Friday:Please Remember

Also WE HIT 854 READS AND 86 VOTES!!!

This means A LOT to me. It's less reads than Someone Like You (1.07K) but way more votes (56).

So I would like to say thank you to everyone who had been reading along with the roller coaster of Jack and Elsa's torn relationship.

Also HUGE thanks to all those serial voters and commenters (people who vote/comment on almost every chapter). Your the people that keep me writing.

Thank you all!

Shout out to Elsa_Queens and Angel_JackFrost Love you both!

~Angel

Questionnaire:

Q:If you didn't ship Jelsa,who would you ship?

A: Jack=Jackunzel
Elsa=Hiccelsa

Q:Who's your Wattpad crush?

A:I have a few,but shall not mention any (Frostbutt up above was loved in a friendly manner)