Chapter 3

Elsa P.O.V.

I glare at her as she sits down. "Hey Els." she whispers. Mine as well play out the clueless game.

"Hey,what's up?" I ask.

"I need to tell you something." she says. I look at her confused.

"And what's that?"

"Well,earlier,Jack and I started dating."she whispers with her head hung low. Huh. She goes and dates my boyfriend but doesn't have the courtesy to look me in the eye.

"Leave." I whisper in a silent but deadly voice.

"What?" she asks actually looking up at me.

"I said leave. You have both been pissing on me for months without the courtesy of calling it rain! Leave! I don't want to ever see you or him ever again!" I yell.

She stares at me with a straight face,and then leaves.

Hiccup comes in next. "Hey Elsa." he says. I like Hiccup,maybe even a little in that way. He's just so laid back and care free.

"Wassup? Please tell me that you have gotten a shower before coming in here?" I ask. He nods and I laugh.

"So,legend has it that your going to Nod's party tomorrow. Heading to Punzie's to get dolled up?" he asks,leaving forward and putting his elbows on his knees.

"Shut up. And now,I don't think I will be seeing Punz for quite a while." I reply.

"What happened with you guys?"

"She dated Jack while I was sleeping. Not the nicest thing to do to your friend of three years."

"Huh,it isn't. Well,this might be a really bad time to ask you this,but do you want to go out with me,Els?" he asks,running his hand through his hair.

"Sure." I say almost immediately. I can't exactly say no,and maybe this might help me get past Jack.

"Yes!" he cheers,just like Flynn did five minutes ago. I laugh. He gets up and starts to walk out after saying bye,but runs into the wall. I giggle and he walks away.

No one comes in after that,which I guess is alright. Kristoff probably took Anna home,since she hates driving. The nurse comes back in to check on the machines.

"When will I leave?" I ask,looking up to her.

"Well,we got you a counsler so you can talk about why you did that,but other than that,anytime you want."

"Yes,I would like to leave now,please." I sigh. The nurse looks over confused but the sighs.

"Fine,but I'll need you to sign some release papers." she says. I do so,and soon Hiccup is driving me home.

"Thanks Hicc. I'll see you tomorrow, if not earlier." I say when he drops me off at me and Anna's house. It's pretty old,and concealed by the woods,but its where our parents lived.

"No problem. If you need anything just call me,okay?" he says. I nod them give him a hug. We say bye and he drives off. I sigh and head inside.

"Hey Elsa! Your back!" Anna squeals.

"Yep. I'm back." I reply.

"Do you need anything?" she asks. I shake my head,even though my stomach has been nawing at me the past hour.

She goes upstairs to her room and I go downstairs to mine. It's weird being in my own room again,not wonderimg around the hospital.

I lay on my queen sized bed and turn on the TV. Friends comes on and I smile. It's my all time favorite show and makes me feel a little bit better about this whole life thing.

A/N:So sorry for the short chapter,Wattpad has been acting stupid.

~Angel