Chapter 12

Yet another Elsa P.O.V.

I push myself up off of the couch when someone rings the doorbell. How dare they interrupt Pretty Little Liers!

I open the door and see Anna,Kristoff,and some pink haired guy that looks strangely like Jack. "Hey sis!" Anna says bubbly.

"Oh,uh,hi. Didn't expect to see you here. But,uh,come in!" I say,trying to act excited. They all walk in and I lead them to the living room.

"So,just got back from Hawaii,I presume?" I ask Anna as Kristoff and Jack catch up.

"Yeah! And I brought something with me." Anna says. I think she means someone.

She pulls over the guy with the pink hair and he bows. "Jack Overland Cupid. At your service." he says. I smile.

"Elsa Winters. I can't really offer my service because I'm horrible at keeping promises." I say.

"But you did keep your promise to your sister. You have never left her side." Mr.Cupid says. That's thoroughly untrue,but hey,if she believes it,why argue?

"Touché, Cupid, touché." I laugh.

A few hours later, we eat dinner of steak and salad. Anna says they would like to stay in NYC for awhile,but have nowhere to stay,so I have them each a bedroom.

I change into pajamas and lay down on my bed. Before long,I fall asleep.

~dream~

I take a deep breath, even though it's hard to breath. My head spins as I try to see where I am. It's dark,super dark,but the walls and floor are dirt. We're underground.

I start to walk straight, letting my hand slide against the wall. Soon,I turn left and bear subtle groaning. I follow the noise and see what I wish I hadn't.

Jack has his wrists tied to a wooden pole,with his shirt off and him bent on his knees. Standing above him is a man with gray skin and yellow eyes,lashing a whip at Jack's bare back.

Every time the whip comes into contact with Jack's skin,there's a loud crack and a cry from Jack.

My eyes narrow as I run between Jack and the man. "Move." he says.

"No. I'm not moving." I say taking charge. He raises his hand and lashes me right in the face. My hand immediately goes up to it and finds that it's bleeding. Dark spots invade my vision.

No,don't fall out Elsa.

"Move." he repeats. I shake my head quickly.

"Want another?" he asks,raising his arm again. He starts to bring it down,but before the pain hits,I fall to the ground.

I sit up and take startled breaths. I look around and see that I'm in my own bedroom,my own home. Not stuck in that creepy cave.

It was just a dream,Els. Your fine.

Although I'm not fine. Im a depressed girl who still cuts her thighs although no one noticed,I say they're scratches from my old dog. I'm that girl who cries herself to sleep every night even though they're are people to help me through it. I'm not fine. And that's for sure.

The door squeaks open and I look up,seeing a head of pink hair. My god,not him again.

"Elsa?" he asks,walking slowly towards the bed.

"Yes?" I reply,trying my best not to sound irritated.

"I heard you cry." he whispers, sitting at the corner of my bed. I cried? And if I did,I was that loud?

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Hm? Yeah. Yeah I'm fine."

"Elsa,I know your not fine. Your sister filled me in on everything."

"Oh so how did you and my sister become so buddy buddy in three days?"

"We actually go a bit farther back than that. My partner,Hazel,and Anna used to be friends,but then we moved to Hawaii. We kinda lost contact after that."

"Oh,but what all did she tell you?"

"Everything,Els,everything. From the cuts to the notes to the suicide. To Jack. Elsa you shouldn't live like that."

"I know. But that doesn't change anything. It doesn't matter whether I should it shouldn't live like it. I am. And there is nothing you can do to help me. Now please leave." I say,looking away.

"Elsa,I want to help."

"I said leave,Jack. Go and don't come back." I snap. This time he listens. In about five minutes I hear his car start and him drive away.

I take a deep breath before laying back down. The sun slowly starts rising and I look out the large window at the opposite wall.

I'm tired of living like this. Pushing everyone away and running. That's what I do best. When someone shows the least bit of affection for me,I run.

And that's what happened with Jack. Even though I still love him. But after what he did in the hospital, and then he tried to come back,I ran.

Hiccup was an exception. He's been my friend for over 5 years. Flynn would be too.

But instead I'm stuck here,working towards a career that will likely never happen.

A/N: Well @JackOverlandCupid, I made a character based on you. Joy to the world right?

~Angel

*bonus update because I was supposed to update yesterday