Chapter 5

Yet another Elsa P.O.V.

I finish the last of the lyrics to my new song. If described Jack and I about as much as the one I sang at the party. I set my pencil down and begin to practice singing it.

(Song used:Love The Way You Lie solo version by Rihanna)

On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then this turned out so evil
Don't know why I'm still surprised

Even angels have
Their wicked schemes
But you take that
To new extremes
But you'll always be my hero
Even though you've lost your mind

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

Now there's gravel in our voices
Glass is shattered from the fight
In this tug of war,you'll always win
Even when I'm right

Cause you feed me fables from your hand
With violent words and empty threats
And it's sick that all these battles
Are what keeps me satisfied

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry!
But that's alright because I love the way you lie!
I love the way you lie!
Oh,
Love the way you lie.

So maybe I'm
A massocist
I try to run
But I don't wanna ever leave
Until the walls
Are going up
In smoke with all
Our memories

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

I take a deep breath when I finish. It reminds me to much of Jack.

I feel like I should do something with my music. Maybe like go to a record labels or something. But for now I just put it in my binder and tuck it under my bed.

I go over to my desk and take out the knife, doing my routine. It has been a week since Nod's party. A total of seven cuts on my left arm,only two of them have healed.

I slit the skin then put the knife back in. By now,the edge is stained deep red.

I grab a bandaid and put it on top,then slip a sweatshirt on overtop. Anna just left to go climbing with Kristoff, but it makes me feel somewhat better.

The phone rings upstairs,so I run up the stairs and into the kitchen. My screen says 'Jack',and I hover over the hang up button a little bit before pressing the answer button.

"What do you want?" I answer coldly.

"Oh you answered! Um,can you meet me a the river in about five minutes?" Jack asked.

"Whatever."

"Great!See you then!" Jack says before hanging up.

I go get in my car and take the four minute drive to the river that we all used to visit. Jack is sitting Indian style near the bank.

I get out and sit next to him. "What do you want?" I ask.

"What's your problem with me and Punzie?" he asks,looking at me. Unfortunately, he's still really hot.

"You guys dated behind my back."

"It wasn't behind your back,Elsa. You were in a coma. I thought you were going to die. And you didn't even let me see you when you woke up."

"It was still behind my back! We didn't even technically break up."

"Elsa,it's not that big of a deal,you have Hicc...."

"That doesn't matter,Jack! You can't just come into someone's life,make them special, and then leave! That's exactly what you did to me!" I yell.

"Elsa,calm down..." he starts,sticking his arms out protectively.

"No,I will not come down! Don't you see what you've done to me!?" I yell as tears gather in my eyes,until eventually my voice breaks. "I thought you'd be the one to help me. But really,you just made it worse."

"How? How did I make it worse!?" he raises his voice.

Without saying anything else,I pull up my left sleeve. All my scars besides the one I made today are showing. I breath heavily and look him in the eye.

"Elsa....why?" he asks suddenly.

"You Jack, you." I whisper. We sit back down and I stare at the low hanging clouds.

We sit in silence for about five minutes until Jack looks over me. "Can you show me the cuts again?" he whispers.

I pull up my sleeve and he takes a good look at them before I pull them back down.

"Why?" I ask.

"So I could see how many times you've needed me and I wasn't there." he replies.

That's true,I have needed him a lot lately and he has never once called me until today,and that was just to ask me why I hate Punzie so much.

"I need you so much Jack. And I find it sad how we used to tlk for hours on end and now I can barely bring myself to say hi." I whisper. He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Elsa. I don't know why I did that. I really don't." he says as his voice breaks.

"I miss you Jack." I whimper,scooting over. I lean on his chest and he puts an arm around my shoulders.

"I love you Elsa." he whispers. My chest warms as he says those four words.

"I love you too Jack."

A/N:38 reads already?! Awesome!!! Love you guys!

~Angel