Chapter 16

Casey's pov-
After hope and I walked down I still couldn't get that smile off my face. I went to Ashton and said good morning. "Why are you so happy Casey" Ashton asked. "Oh nothing" I said I walked over to the couch and sat next to hope
Hope's pov-
I like Michael but I'm afraid he's going to be like Sam. You know the one that was dating me. Then I found out about what he did to Casey, and ten kidnapped her. I mean Mikey wouldn't do that but I mean he could. Oh shut up mind. "Hey hope" I heard a deep husky voice. I looked up and there was Michael standing there smiling. "Oh hey Mikey" I sad blushing. Really hope you just had to be an idiot didn't you.
"Hey um I uh I have a question" he said why stuttering" awe he stuttered how cute. "Uh y-yeah sure what's up" I said damn it I sounds like a fool. "Uh I was wondering did you maybe wanna go get uh some fro-yo" he asked omfg omfg omfg I'm screaming not really but oh my lord ahhh. "Oh yeah" I said smoothly I got up to go get changed and then I trip I fall on the ground and squealed. Just great real smooth idiot. I was going to get myself up and I looked up and every was staring me trying not to laugh I huffed and got up and stomper away. Why the hell am I such a cluts. Mikey will definitely will not like me now.
"Casey's pov-
Wow you can tell hope like Mikey I have to get them together. I've got a plan hehe. After I went up stairs to see if hope was fine I started my plan I told all the guys besides Mikey.
"So listen I gotta be fast" I said "so I can tell hope likes Michael and Michael likes hope" every one starter smiling like idiots "and boys. I've got a plan" I said with an evil grin "we start tonight once they get hope from fro-yo" they all clapped like a retarted seal. Well this will be great.

-(Authors note)-
Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating I have school ad family problems thx enjoy bye gummybears
~Keagan~