Chapter 15

Luke's pov
I got up and I went down stairs everyone was still sleeping so I thought I should just be myself. I started singing on my guitar and I was writing a song. As I was thinking I was heard a tiny voice I know where that belongs too. I turned around a blushed. I realized what I was where and blushed even more and looked down.
"Hey lukey" she sing songs I'm a question kinda way. "Yes" I replied she looked away and smiled. What was that girl thinking. "What were you going to tell me yesterday" she asked I got up and I walked to the couch I sat down. I looked at her "I-I it's nothing" I said I can't do it now and Ashton would kill me if I liked his sister. "Ok Luke" and as that she walked back upstairs I faced palmed god I'm such a fool.
Casey's pov
Ok Luke was acting weird I went down stairs because I heard a beautiful voice and it turned out to be luke. He was blushing and acting weird I asked him what he was going to tell me yesterday but he denied me and so I just said ok and o walked back to my room. I'll asked hope.
"Hope get the fuck up" I screamed in her ears. She shot up and looked pissed but oh well I need answer right now.
"Bitch I need help" I said to her
"We'll ho bag first off you woke me up and second off what do you need" she said annoyed. I looked at her. And then she realized what I was talking about.
"Oh Luke" she said "what about him" she asked" I sighed "I like him a lot but when I heard him singing I asked him things and all he did was blush so that's weird." I said in one breath "a-and when I asked him what he was going to tell me and all he did was smiled and blush and denied me" I said again in all in one breath. She screamed I covered her mouth with my hand for her to stop she licked me gross.
"That's him telling you he likes you, you fag nugget" she said smiling "are you sure" I asked I believe everything she says to me so I hope she's right this time "yes I'm sure" and with that we walked down stairs with a smile on my face.

-(Authors note)-
Hey guys sorry it's short I'm very tired and I've started school soooo very sorry so now we know that Luke likes her I mean he did say it himself lol thx gummybears
~Keagan~