Chapter 4

-Ashton's pov-
As soon as we got into the limo, Casey just looked at it in awe. We talked for a bit getting to know each other. I remember when she was 7 the day before we were going on the plane. I took her to our favorite spot in Sydney where we lived. Her face lit up when she saw dad coming our way after he has been gone for a month because of business.
"Daddy daddy your here" she screamed he picked her up and spinned her in circles and she giggles "daddy how was your trip?" She asked him he smiled and said it was great. He started walking to me and he hugged me and asked how I've been. After spending time with my little sister and my dad at our favorite place we headed home.
"Mommy,mommy daddy's back daddy's back" Casey yelled to mom. Mom and dad have been separated for a year now and it's been hard my mom hasn't been herself lately and it's really depressing to see.
"Hey how was it in America" my mom asks. He looked up and smiled a small smile and said It was fantastic. After we got set up for dinner mom and dad were fighting again Casey came up to me she looked terrified she said "daddy looked scary he was going to hit mommy" she started to cry I hugged her and calmed her down. I took her to the table and sat her down. Mom came to the table and tears were rolling down her face.
"Mom is there something wrong" I asked her. She looks at me with a fake smile and said she was fine. After dinner I helped Casey clean up and took her to our room. She sleeps with me because at night she gets nightmares. I got her pjs and helped her changed.
"Go brush your teeth case" I told her she walked to the bathroom and started to brush her teeth. After she came out I tucked her in and I started to sing to her. She soon yawned and she fell asleep. I got ready and went to bed. After about 20 minutes we arrived at my house she looked at it and her mouth dropped.
"You likey?" I asked he shook her head. "Get ready the boys wanna see you" I said to her she looked at me with a confused expression
"The boys" she said "yes the boys" I replied not really answering her question and we walked in and Casey just put her hand to mouth. "Get ready to be amazed" I said to her

-(authors note)-
Hope you enjoyed it's not very good because I'm tired and it's like 3 in the morning here sorry if there are missed spelled words again if you wanna be in the story comment and please vote thx love you guys bye gummybears
~Keagan~