"Yes!" Newt cried out.

I screamed. Newt pushed Nick away with strength he never knew he had.

"Amanda?"

End of memory #2

........

Memory #3

I comforted Newt. Nick had just been sent into the Glade. Chancellor Paige had found out about there  hidden relationship when she walked in on them. Apparently it was distracting both of them. Newt held Nick's pin in his hand. It said Forever-ever on it. We all had one. We were like the three musketeers.

I was know 16 and Newt was 15 while Nick was 17. They had been dating for 2 years. I remember Nick kissing Newt goodbye. I remember Newt struggling to get to him. I remember the guards taking out there sticks and hitting Newt.

I remember Nick pounding on the glass screaming trying to get to Nick as they hit him. I remember kicking a guard in the stomach and getting whacked in the arm for it.

"You'll see him again." I said.

One Year later.

"Goodbye Newt" I whispered he smiled at me Thomas stood next to me.

First my brother, then my best friends.

"Will it ever end?" I asked Thomas

"No. Not until wicked finds a cure" he answered. "But let's face it. There not going to find one."

I nodded

"Let's go. We have work to do" he said I nodded and followed him out into the computer lab were Theresa sat typing. I didn't like her.

She was obsessed with Wicked and obsessed with Thomas. She hated me.

"I see they sent in Newt. Not long till they send in you" she snarled I stood up Thomas grabbed my arm

"Don't" he said I glared at him and he leaned back

"Let's hope they send in you. So then Thomas can gets so actual fucking privacy without thinking someone watching him every second" I shouted Thomas blushed and so did Theresa

"Stop" I heard chancellor Paige say. "Get back to work."

Theresa sent me a dirty look then went back to typing. I huffed and sat next to Thomas.

"Does it ever end?" He mumbled as he started to write something

"I sure hope so"

End of memory #3

-

Memory #4

I was writing something down. I looked up at the young boy who was fumbling with his hands.

"Name?" I asked