green

"hello michael." calum said.

they weren't at the fair today.

calum wanted to take him on a proper date.

michael stood in front of calum in his black crop top and white mini skirt. his legs were covered in white thigh socks and on his feet were black hightops.

calum thought he looked absolutely astonishing.

"hi cal." the shorter one said.

the raven haired boy smiled, linking his fingers with michael's as they walked down the road.

"i would have taken a car but i don't have one." calum said sheepishly.

michael brushed his thumb across calum's hand. "it's fine, i prefer walking anyway."

calum opened the door to a small ice cream shop.

michael thought it was very cute. there were pale blue round tables scattered around and the ice cream choices were next to the counter.

calum placed his hand on michael's back, leading him into the small shop.

"what do you want kitten?" calum said, just above a whisper.

michael looked at the choices, pointing the the bright blue ice cream in the corner.

calum nodded. "hi, can we have one bubblegum and one mint please?" he asked the worker politely.

there were a few people in the store, some where staring at michael and others chose to ignore him and his clothing choices.

calum paid the worker, handing one of the ice creams to michael.

"here you go babe." calum said.

as a thank you, michael gave him a small kiss before drawing his attention back to his ice cream.