Chapter 14- Holding On To You

A/N:
I'm soooo lazy with updates oops. Forgive me senpai. I feel like I'm dragging out the details too much, let me know what you think please. I want to know what you guys like/dislike and my writing teacher always says to have lots of detail... If only he read this XD
~~~

//Josh

Damn. I'd almost forgot that I was going to Tyler's place. Wow. I'm actually going to his house. I'm not sure why I'm in such disbelief about this, I mean, it's just pizza and homework... what else could it be?

I shrugged it off and realized that it's bean a day or two since I've showered... Hmmm better take a shower. My hair dye'll fade a bit but I'll just take a shorter shower.

I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen over at Tyler's place. I mean he probably won't make a move because he's obviously straight but he could be bi I mean I don't know and I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions. But he is so cute.

I decided to get my mind off of Tyler and to clean up a bit. Because let's be honest I smelled a little.

I began to take my clothes off and grab a towel when my phone chimed. I saw it was Tyler and it read "what kind of pizza do you want?" I laughed silently and typed "pepperoni is fine or whatever you like." He responded with okay. I continued into the bathroom and turned on the water, making sure it was the right temperature.

~

After the shower I dried off and was trying to decide what to wear. "Oh god I don't know... I guess I'll pick this and this and this..." I said out loud to myself, picking up a pair of black skinny jeans with s few band patches sewn onto them along with picking up some socks, a few bracelets and a black button up. I realized it was too much black so I switched out the black button up with a dark purple one. I put on my boxers and put on some deodorants then threw on my outfit and squeezing my legs into the tight skinny jeans. I was ready to go.

I grabbed my favorite hoodie from the coat rack and on my way out the door I yelled "bye mom I'm going to a friend's place for pizza!" She yelled back "okay be back before midnight!!" I continued out the door to hop in my junky old car. It had some trouble starting up but it got me to Ty's house safe and sound.