Chapter 4

"Eh? M-Marshal? What are you doing out here? Where is the sergeant?"

"As you know, Okira-kun, she's not feeling well at the moment, so I told her to take the day off. For today, I'll be your sergeant...and I won't be going easy on you."

"..." The cadets all glanced at each other without turning to one another. The only one who wasn't phased by the marshals words, was Sosuke himself.

"Yamazaki-kun," Makoto scanned him up and down. "Did you and Okira-kun finish cleaning the mess hall?"

"Yes, sir."

"Oh, really? Then how about you cut the grass around and in the center of the track."

"Eh?!" Okira objected.

"...That's fine. It's not problem, marshal Tachibana."

"..." Makoto continued to glower at Sosuke without another word. "Alrighty then, how about you all give me 200 push-up's and sit-up's, each. After you're finished with that I'd like for you all to do 200 laps around the track. After you're done you may go to your dorms. I won't be mad, if you can't finish all of this today, but trust me, you will finish it whether it be today or the day after. And whatever you didn't do today, will be added on to tomorrows regiment."

'Jeez! He's too hard!' The cadets all looked at one another again.

"You can get started, now." After saying so, everyone dropped to the ground and began their regiments. While they were doing so, Makoto walked off to the building, where he could observe them from afar.

"Jeez, what the hell is eating him?!" The cadets began to chat among themselves as soon as Makoto left.

"Right! I don't know who are what got him so pissed, but that regiment is just crazy!"

"My guess is that Yamazaki and Okira did it, since he was glaring at them the most."

"He's right, what the heck did you do, Yamazaki?"

"Nothing...Nothing at all." Was Sosuke's only answer.

*****

Later on, in your room, you were curled up in a ball on your bed with your hair spread out everywhere. It was all so quiet in your room, until there was a knocking at your door. You made no movements or sounds at all.

"(f/n)-chan? Let me in, it's Makoto."

"..." You still kept silent.

"I didn't want to have to do this...Sergeant (l/n), this is an order. Open up your room door, right now." Ordered Makoto.

"..." You turned to looked back at the door before swing your legs over the bed and trudging over to the door. You put your hand on the knob, and turned it open. "What do you want, Marshal."

"It's Makoto, when we're alone. I'm so sorry I had to order you to come to see me, but I didn't know what else to use. May I come in?"

"Of course...Marshal Tachibana..." You stepped back.

"..." Makoto entered your room with a guilt feeling. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, why do you ask?"

'She's definitely not fine.' "Alright, since I know that we're going to be going back and forth, I'll just get right to it. I need your side of the story of what happened last night."

"...."

"(f/n)-chan, Okira says that you were pushed down by Yamazaki-kun and that he tried to help you by fighting you off, but Yamazaki-kun says other wise. Tell me, who's the one who tried to..." Makoto couldn't even finish.