Two: Kurama's proposal

Author's Notes: this is told either through Naruto's, Kurama's, and Sasuke's point of view. This story is a Sasu/Naru YAOI (boyxboy love) so don't read if you aren't into those kind of things. I do not own Naruto and/or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. I have gotten this the idea while reading several other familiar fanfiction stories in which Naruto loses his sight so, this is my version of what I think would happen. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews telling me what you think as I look forward to reading them.

Key Guide: 'thinking', (authors notes), "regular speech", *telepathic/mental speech*, CAPS - points of view, italics-jutsu & attacks, bold-Kurama talking

Two: Kurama's proposal
KURAMA P.O.V.

I could hear thunder rumbling throughout Naruto's mindscape. The weather always reflected his mood. I could easily deal with the grey skies seeing how almost the whole village has shut him away since the last Uchiha returned. I kind of missed the energetic blond who had changed me. It felt like his entire world had come crashing down as through our connection I could sense that nothing he does seems to matter anymore. His parents are dead no thanks to me. Well more precisely thanks to Obito Uchiha whom had ripped me out of Kushina and forced me to attack the village. The sannin whom trained Naruto was also dead. Jiraiya had died trying to gain Intel on the Akatsuki. The Hyuga girl known as Hinata whom had a wild crush on Naruto almost died before his very eyes. The Hyuga prodigy known as Neji died trying to protect us during the fourth great ninja war. I opened up my senses to hear that Naruto's lifetime rival Sasuke had become a chunin. I wondered what the Uchiha did to achieve the rank before Naruto. Sure he did help us out during war and helped in stopping the world from being destroyed. But Naruto saved the leaf also during those times as he also stopped Pain, the supposed leader of the Akatsuki. I could see through our connection the two council elders waiting for Naruto after he got an A ranked mission from Tsunade, the slug queen and current hokage. It seems that someone was collecting eyes more precisely those with a kekkigenkai in them. They were also syphoningoff the Biju's chakra. I wondered if it could be the Akatsuki but they were all dead. Then I heard the words from Homura and Koharu that caused a storm to brew within Naruto's mindscape.
"We want you to protect Sasuke Uchiha with your life. He is the hero of the leaf as he holds two unique eye doujinshu. The council wants to make him the next hokage after Tsunade."

Hearing those words caused the sky to erupt as the rain poured from the sky. I was forced to take shelter in my den that I made since Naruto had altered his mindscape.
"They can't be fucking serious!" I roared in my den while shaking myself dry. I felt for my kit as I wanted to take him in my arms and comfort him. This village has pretty much crushed all of his hopes and dreams. I looked down at my claws as I knew that in my present form, I couldn't do that. That is when a very wicked idea crossed my mind. I would try to achieve what no other Biju has ever done before. I was going to try to become or be able to transform into a human form. I felt that it was time for Naruto to leave this place as no one was ever going to truly accept him. Sure there was only a small handful that didn't treat my host like he was dirt. But there were still a lot of them who did. This village will never change despite the fourth's claim to have faith in people. Certain the village did rebuild after the war but the people didn't as most of them remained the same. If Naruto remained within this village, I could feel that he would become even more miserable and depressed. Out of all of my hosts, I felt that Naruto deserved better. I could hear Naruto grumbling through our mental path as he stormed off to his rundown apartment to pack for his mission. "Hey Kit......" I yelled out through our connection.
*I trust that you heard all of that?* he asked. God he sounded so weak and heart broken. All of his hopes and dreams have been forever crushed right before his eyes.
"Yeah.... I heard. Naruto after this mission is over, we should leave this village. I understand your reasons for wanting to stay but it's never going to get any better. I don't care if this village will see you as a rogue. But I would rather you be a rogue ninja than to continue being miserable here. I miss seeing the young energetic blond that wanted to change how the world saw him. Who wanted to be the hokage, the hero of the leaf village. The same blond whom changed not only me but also touched the hearts of the other Biju whom feared of being a sacrifice. I miss seeing your smile more than anything else." I told him honestly. I could feel the weather slightly change as rain began to taper off. My words seemed to touch him as he knew that everything I had spoken was true.
*Hey Kurama.......?*
"Yes Kit?"
*Thanks for always being there for me when I need someone.* Naruto replied.
"No problem Kit!" I stated before I felt Naruto cut our connection.

I sighed to myself softly before I began to run though all of the jutsu's that I have seen over my many years. I was going to learn to change my form to that of a human being. Never before had I felt such a strong need to protect my host. But Naruto was special. He was a direct ancestor to the very man whom had created me. The great sage of the sixth paths, Hagoromo Otsutsuki. Naruto was also the one whom made contact with me when he was younger. The punk had a lot of gusto to stand up to me. There were times that he would either demand my chakra or I would give it to him to help him out. At times he seemed to pull my powers and make it his own without my knowledge. I don't know what it was about Naruto that made me so protective over him as I often came to view him like he was my own cub. I guess in some ways that Naruto had touched me much like my master Hagoromo did when he was alive. This time I would do everything within my powers to have Naruto smile again. To see his hopes and dreams come true. But first thing I had to do was to acquire a human form. I set out to work quickly hoping that I would be able to show Naruto my human form when the time was right.