3: The Graves

++ Change POV

--- Small Timeskip

++ *Naruto 3rd POV*

The three devils walked to the occult research club meeting place which was a building, somewhat far away from the school building. Naruto walked in first, accompanied by the ever so cheerful Issei and Kiba. Naruto stared at the lone white haired, petite girl who sat on the couch, eating treats.

"Where are we? Wait, I think I know her!" Issei said.

"Koneko Toujou is a first year and a valiant member of the occult research club" Kiba said, talking as if he was giving a tour, which he basically was.

Koneko looked over to them as Kiba started to introduce them. "My friend Issei and Naruto...Naruto?" They looked around to see him gone until they heard...

"Kitty?"

Koneko jumped as Naruto appeared on the couch staring at her curiously. He stretched out his hand as Koneko tensed up, preparing for the worst...before being plunged into complete bliss.

Naruto stroked her head as Issei cried out his miseries. "Why!" He yelled, banging his fists on the floor. "Why does it always have to be Naruto!"

"Ahaha" Kiba laughed quietly. "It seems you've found a new friend, Naruto. I'm glad"

Issei got up after hearing the sound of a shower. His pervy instincts kicked into overdrive as he stared at the shadow of a voluptuous form that was seen showering.

"Your clothes are ready my lady!"

Steam poured out of his ears and nose as he screamed. "I love this club!"

"Oh. I didn't see you there"

Issei and Naruto stopped whatever they were doing to stare at the girl who had just spoken. Koneko quickly put Naruto's hand back on her head to tell him to resume her petting.

Akeno walked over to Issei as he stepped back nervously. "It's okay" Akeno cheerfully said. "I won't bite. You're the new guy huh? Its nic-"

"Hey! I'm the new guy too!" Naruto complained.

"Yes, but I've seen you already" Akeno responded.

"So what! You've probably seen that perv stalking you thousands of times!"

"Shut up and keep petting me"

Everyone sweat dropped at the monotone Koneko who was becoming into putty by the touch of Naruto's hand.

Rias stepped out of the shower, still drying her crimson hair. "I know it's terribly rude, but I didn't have a chance to shower after leaving Naruto's place"

"Oh no you're hot-uh fine- uh, I mean all good" Issei corrected himself nervously as Rias smiled at him.

"Well, now that you two arrived, I think everyone is here. We'd like to officially welcome you into the occult research club"

"Uh thanks" Issei said.

"Yeah, tanks man. Tanks go boom!"

Everyone sweatdropped except for Koneko who was still blissfully unaware of the situation around her.

"You do know that the name of the club is just a fake. It's supposed to be some sort of hobby"

"Oh yea" Issei uttered. "I remember you telling me that!"

"And that you're a devil?

"Huh?!" Issei yelled. "What do you mean!"

Naruto sweatdropped as the rest of the devils learned that Issei was so focused on tits that he didn't even know what she was saying. Clearly the spirit of Jiraiya dwells in this one.