Chapter 9: His First Time...

9

++ Change POV

--- Small Timeskip

"Naruto, please come back!"

"Hell no!" Naruto crossed his arms in a childish manner. "I ain't comin back for shit!"

Rias has been at it for a good two hours now, pleading and begging Naruto to come back to the peerage. Why oh why did he have to be so stubborn?

"You know, maybe you should just leave him." Erza said. "I'm sure he would like us more than you."

Rias clenched her fists in anger and nearly went ballistic. It was only because of her training in diplomacy and negotiations that kept her anger in check. Still, she thought of ways to kill the stupid red head. Who did she think she was, taking Naruto from her-err, them.

"It's over...NINE THOUSAND!!" Naruto screamed as he watched a show on the TV. It was called Dragon Ball Z and believe me when I say it got Naruto hooked. "KAAAH...MAEEEE...HAAAA-"

"Be quiet Naruto!" Erza chided before looking back at Rias. "Why don't we ask Naruto himself?" She suggested.

Rias looked towards Naruto. "Naruto, pick!" She commanded. "Which one would you go with!"

Naruto looked at her and stared. The tension was real, giving off a thick, drum sound that came out of nowhere. He studied the two girls before making his choice...

"I'm hungry!"

"Uh...okay, but choose!"

"I want gummy bears and ramen!" He stood up and ran away, his cloak billowing in the air. "To the Ichiraku's I go!"

---------

Rias watched as Naruto inhaled the bowls in a few seconds before moving on to others. The crowd of watching onlookers cheered him on as he confidently destroyed each noodle. "They must really love him here..."

"They do...."

Rias looked to her right and saw the same black, duck butt style hair guy watching Naruto shove each bowl into his face. "After all, he did save them and this world from destruction."

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"The Great War-"

"Is not real!" Rias interrupted. "It's just a myth, a story to inspire children. The golden hero is nothing but a fake!" She blushed as everyone turned from Naruto to stare at her. Whispers grew as they stared at her with cold eyes.

"It is very real." Sasuke said. "In fact, that golden hero is Naruto himself."

"Huh?!"

"It's true, miss." A buff man with blonde hair and a lightning scar over his eye walked up to her. "Naruto, is the person who saved you, us, and everyone in this world." Suddenly, lightning began to sparkle around him, killing intent sent at her direction. "And if you ever hurt my best friend, Naruto, then I will not hesitate to kill you!"

"Huh, what do you mean YOUR best friend? He is My best friend!" Sasuke yelled, wind beginning to spin around him.

"Pshh! You? His best friend?! Don't try and fool me!"

Suddenly a booming voice came roaring from the skies. "You mortals are fools compared to us Bijuu! I, the great Kyuubi, is his best friend!"

Killing intent was spread around the city as Rias stared wide eyed at the three monsters who looked as if they would be ready to destroy the world. Suddenly, a massive purple samurai warrior appeared behind her, destroying the ramen stand. Killing intent like no other that she had experienced hit her like brick.