Prologue

Prologue

Sooyoung POV

I was sitting in the passenger seat as Kris starts the engine. Looking in my handheld mirror, I apply the red tint lipstick.

"That color fits you quite well." Kris laughs as he looks over at me. I smile, taking out my eyeliner. I was trying to apply it as he backs out of the garage and onto the road.

"Of course." I roll my eyes. "Everything fits me well, you should know that by now."

Kris was a very hot tempered driver, which made it dangerous, yet difficult to put makeup on. He slams on the brake when the light turns red. My back glued to my seat.

Luckily, my eyeliner was okay. I was a professional at this, otherwise my cat eyes would have been crooked. Not a great first impression look, trust me.

"Hey. Be careful, I don't want to die young." I say. Sighing, I continue on with my makeup routine.

"To be honest, Sooyoung, you look very beautiful without makeup, you know that, right?" Kris says.

"Stop flirting with me." I laugh.

"I'm not. Its the truth."

"Then... Do I look ugly with makeup?"

Kris shook his head. "Makeup or no makeup. You are still beautiful anyways."

I blushed. My cheeks were already rosy pink from the shade I used earlier.

Sometimes, I don't understand Kris. One day, he acts like he's trying to flirt with me, then he becomes that bitch boss who commands everything to be done within an instant. Then, that side of him where its all fluffy aegyo and him being an idiot.

Can you say I'm falling in love with my own boss?

Yeah, and I will admit it myself, I do.

Now, will it be possible to become a couple without having work having to interfere with our lives?

Well... You interpret that yourself along the way.

We were suppose to be at the hotel in LA at the moment for a special secretive mission.

You and I are about to go on a ride of adventure, fellow reader.

Are you ready?