::;;Epilogue;;::

Today was the day that 'Brother'-the song Ronnie wrote for Anthony- was going to be performed live for the first time.

Ronnie was afraid. Afraid that he was going to stuff it up. Afraid that he was going to cry in the middle of the song. Afraid that he would let his family down. Afraid that he would let his brother down.

Ronnies set had started twenty minutes ago and his next song was Brother. He could feel himself start to get emotional.

Once the song he was singing his eyes started to water. The start up tune for the song that broke his heart trying to write.

-

He was halfway through the song when he broke down. He couldn't finish but the crowd cheering him on kept him going.

After the song had ended the crowd was crying and screaming out 'i love yous' and a lot of other things.

"I want to say thank you for sticking by my side." Ronnie said to the crowd, wiping his tears, "I want to say thank you to my parents for always believing in me. And i want to say thanks to my bad for lightening my mood when i felt like shit." He finished laughing at the memories of the past few months when his friends tried to cheer him up. "Lastly, I want to say thank you to my brother. For always giving me motiviation to stay strong and help me with my addiction. Keel chilling with the big man Tony!" He started to cry, saying a quick by to the crowd before walking off stage into is mothers arms and started to cry like he never has before.

His mother rubbed his back in comfort and whispered nice things into his ear.

------

And thats that. Okay.. Disclaimer- i know anthony died from a vehicle accident not suicide but for the sake of the story i changed it up.

R.I.P. Anthony

- b-rad sav x