Dakota Of Night Raid

A nice breeze. Clear blue sky. Perfectly sunny. Lush green trees.
It was a lovely day.

A lone female in her early 20's sat on the rocks by the small lake, one leg crossed up over the other, the tips of her feet just touching the waters edge.
Her two long whispy but thick strands of pure white hair flowed behind her back in the wind, the blue ribbons keeping their braids together, glistening in the sunlight. The rest of her hair that of which was pure white as well, was shorter and slightly spiked, the tips just reaching her shoulders. Like with the ribbons, her turquoise-blue optics shone brightly.
Her clothing however was quite the opposite. Tight-fitted black velvet like shirt covered her top half with bottoms to match. A vibrant green scarf laced around her neck and went down over the middle of her top.
Indeed, she also had quite the slender figure.

Suddenly a green haired male snuck up behind her and was about to grab her by the shoulders ,when she grabbed one of her katanas which lay on the rock beside her and hit him without so much as a turn of her head.

"Ouch! Did you really have to do that Daki-Chan!?" Came his shrill cry.

She half turned her body and looked at him, a devious smile to her lips.
"You should know better than to sneak up on me, Lubba." She replied in answer, clearly having no regrets about what she had just done.

Her real name was Dakota.
Dakota Sorra.
Daki, however , was a common nickname she was called.

Lubba, who's full name was Lubbock, lightly scratched the back of his head and gave a small embarrassed laugh.
"Right henh..."

"So did you just come here to scare me or?" Dakota pressed on, smile now gone and replaced with now a much more serious look. She usually acted quite the cold person though she was very caring deep down.

"Uhhh...oh yeah! Boss wants everyone back at base, we got a new mission." He struggled to remember but eventually got out his words.

Dakota and Lubbock were both members of an Assassin group named Night Raid. Including them, there was a total of 8 members.
General Najenda-there boss, Leone, Mine, Bulat, Sheele and Akame.
They were especially formed to dispose of the corruption within the capital city. They were highly skilled in what they did and not only that but each owned an Imperial Arms, special ancient weapons created long ago by the first emperor. Aside from their 8, there was a total of 40 other known imperial arms out somewhere in the world and not all came in the form of a weapon. Some for example, were living things.

Dakota's own Imperial Arms came in the form of 3 weapons though its source of power belonged to only one.
She had 2 samurai swords also known as katanas, one being way longer than the other, and a crystallised dagger.
Her main weapon in which she used in battle was her longest katana and was the longest and most powerful samurai sword in history. It was beautifully decorated, it's hold had an adorned blue diamond pattern and the actual blade itself was a silver-gold in color.
Her second katana was an average sized samurai sword, her secondary weapon, its blade being a ordinary silver and the handle was a Burgundy color. Nonetheless, a beautiful weapon also. Her last weapon, the dagger she almost never used , she kept hidden. It was made up of lilac and sky blue crystals and its hold was a metallic silver metal. The crystal blade was long, smooth and sharp, perfectly crafted to make a clean cut.

Being very fond of her weapons, she had named them.
Her large katana being Gold Dragon, then Silvertongue for the name of her second and her dagger was called Dragon Ice.
The name of her imperial arms as a whole was called
The Concubine Shadow.

Swiftly, she arose to her feet and gave Lubba a nod before the two then made their way back to the base. As they arrived, they noticed that everyone was there and that they were the last ones to show up.
"Not like you to be late, Dakota~" Najenda gave a slight soft chuckle before then going on to explain the mission that had been set at hand...