How he reacts to your crying:

Thomas: You silently sobbed in the corner behind the Grove when you heard a branch snap as you quickly wiped your tears off your cheeks. "Y/n? You back here?" You heard Thomas' voice through the trees. You cleared your throat, replying, "Yeah," He comes into view, dirt smeared all over his t-shirt. "Everything okay?" You asked. "Yeah, someone said that you looked upset and ran behind here, you alright?"He sits beside you. "Yeah, I'm totally fine." You faked a smile, locking eyes with his brown eyes and suddenly burst into tears. He hold you, stroking your hair, whispering soft shh's in your ear. 

Minho: You were in the Maze room, scribbling what you saw today on the paper when you saw the small wet spots on your paper. You wiped your cheeks and threw the pencil down, and continued your crying. You hated it here, you hated the pointless running through the Maze, trying to find a way out, but you knew there wasn't one. Suddenly the door flew open and you wiped the tears from your face. You looked up at Minho, his sad eyes starting into your watery ones. "What's wrong babe?" He asks, wrapping his arms around you. "I'm tired." You sobbed as he hugged you tight. 

Newt: You were helping Fry in the kitchen when it happened, when you dropped the oil on your arm, you covered your arm in ice as you kicked the sticks in from the wall. You suddenly fell to your knees and sobbed, this set you off, sobbing onto your greased burnt arms. Then Newt was by your side, tending to your wound and wiping your tears away. "It's okay, you don't have to cry."