7 - Two, Certainly One

Start from the beginning

I broke up the connection with possible Two and text messaged One. It was already past three in the morning. The talk with the new possible dog had been long and extremely pleasant.

At this time, One would be arriving from the restaurant, exhausted and, normally, wouldn't get online, going straight to bed – unless I instructed otherwise, as I did now.

As soon as he got the message, my One called me on my cell phone to let me know he would be online as soon as he got home and to know if I was okay, if there was anything he could do even before he got home to his computer.

Always so servant. It is not for chance he made his way into my heart with such skill.

"No, sweetie! I just need to talk to you. Drive safely, do not speed – do not put my belongings in jeopardy."

"Kisses on your feet, Mistress. I'll see you in about ten minutes."

Just by hearing his voice I felt anxious to play with him again. Watch his pain and his pleasure in pleasuring me.

But, before anyone could be satisfied, I wanted to tell him about my newest find. I already knew how he would react. We had talked about my desire to have two dogs before and, although he did manifest preferring otherwise, he did accept my will, my desire, my order.

Of course he hadn't complied to the idea so quickly. He had begged me on his knees to give it up, but I was peremptory: it was an old wish and I would fulfill it. Finally, he came around to it.

Thus, as he arrived home, he logged on and turned on his camera, giving me complete view of his body and face.

"What can I do for you, Mistress?"

"I might have found my Number Two. But, for the moment, it is only a maybe."

I could feel the disappointment in his stare. Fear of losing his place in my heart, maybe. We had been maintaining more than daily contact for a few months, now – both to talk and to see him bound to my will. And it was normal for him to think I would not be there for him as much if, and only if, I had found my kennel's second dog.

I turned on my camera as well. I told him to look at me – and so he did. I could read many feelings in his gaze, but I could make him feel better.

First, I told him how my talk with the other dog had gone. He wanted to know everything in deep detail – which I thought was fair, since, at some point, the one chosen to be part of my kennel would have to live with him as well, first, virtually, and then, in a daily basis in a 24-7 domination relationship.

Yes, I was thrilled with the possibility of fulfilling a wish, a hidden desire for so long. And, now, it was the door that cracked a little open.

"Those were the news that made me happy... the possibility of a new rewarding encounter... Just as finding you... But, there is something else. You are off work tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, Mistress." – and now, expectation played in his eyes. He craved for what I would give him for quite some time now and he felt, as did I, that the time had come.

"At three in the afternoon, I want to see you in BH Shopping Mall's food court (1). In front of Leitura (2). Wear the jeans I gave you, as well as the Joker's shirt."

"Mistress!... Mistress... Can I ask you something?" – he fired at me.

I was feeling particularly kind and in a good mood that day.

"Yes."

"I bought a shirt. I know you will like it. It reminds me of our first virtual meeting and, so, I thought it would be perfect for our first date."