ruthless

Disclaimer; I do not own the Twilight Series, all of those rights go to Stephanie Meyer and the film creators/directors, no copyright is intended. I do however own Haven Eldridge + her family and all of their original plot lines and back story. (Also credits to Jeff Davis and MTV as this character and story reflect a few similarities to Allison Argent's plot line on Teen Wolf, no copyright is intended.)

RUTHLESS

It was never in Haven's plan to move to Forks. In her mind, all she was going to do was stay in San Francisco and hopefully graduate high school before she was off to college.

But that didn't happen, the move to Forks didn't seem promising at first with the cold temperature, constant torrential down pours and the uneventful stream of day to day life but it was in this town that Haven Eldridge discovered so much about herself and who she was fated to be.

Descending from a long line of supernatural hunters, Haven was supposed to be on the road to trying her hardest to rid the town she inhabited of anything but humans. That was always going to be tough for the girl, considering the fact her best friend was in love with a vampire and eventually would become one, and the fact that her current kind-of-boyfriend was in fact a werewolf.

Making her own guidelines to how she was going to hunt, Haven vowed to only hunt things that were causing harm to other people. Her father didn't agree with this, although he has let her do it for now Chris Eldridge still plans on trying to change his daughter's mind.

With an impending threat from the Volturi on her mind, Haven still has to face an army of newborn vampires, that plan on trying to kill Bella Swan, by teaming up with the Cullen's and the Quileute wolves. With the lines of her job as a huntress becoming blurry, Haven is unsure who is on her side and who is fighting against her.

What Haven doesn't know is that her family's involvement with the Volturi and other vampires goes much deeper than she can ever imagine with Haven coming to be right at the center of it all. The Volturi are watching Haven like hawks, gauging their best opportunity to get the girl on their side and the royal vampires have no boundaries, they will do anything that will guarantee for the huntress to side with them.

When tragedy strikes, Haven will have to trust her instincts in knowing who to trust and who she has to kill - even if that means siding against the person she is bound to forever.

Haven Eldridge is going to have to be ruthless to make it out of this alive.

---