Chapter Two

"Scott, hurry up! We don't have all day!" Scott glanced away from the bright blue sky, he was from the city and he'd never seen the sky this blue before. Most of the time the sky was filled with smog and smoke of all sorts, it was pure luck if you could see the moon most nights. He looked over at his guide, he had semi short dirty blond hair, bright blue eyes and a Swedish accent. The man had introduced himself as 'PewDiePie', thought he said just to call him 'Pewds'. Scott held back a small chuckle as he thought that his nickname had a nickname, well, he assumed 'PewDiePie' was a nickname, who would name their child that?

"Sorry Pewds, I've just never seen a bluer sky before!" He looked back up at the sky and the man in front of him let out a small laugh.

"You can look at the sky all you want once you meet the Headmaster and your mentor." Scott looked over at him, interested in who his mentor was. All he had been told was pack what he could carry and they'd come get him the next morning. He had packed as many changes of clothes as he could as well as his laptop and a few trinkets like photos and small presents from his friends back in the city.

He simply nodded and ran to catch up with Pewds, adjusting the bag of personal belongings on his back. He slowed to a walk as he caught up to his guide. "So, what's my mentor's name again?" He hadn't told him that in the first place, but Scott was itching to know, it was silent the whole way to this place and he wanted answers. He glanced over at Pewds, his brown eyes meeting the others bright blue eyes.

"Sioux." He answered simply, looking back forward as he picked up the pace slightly. Was that a smirk Scott saw? He just gave Pewds a confused look and kept up with him. He now noticed a huge door that marked the entrance of the academy, he wasn't sure how he missed the huge building in the first place.

He looked back at Pewds, still wanting more answers. "Is Sue nice?" He asked, 'Sue' didn't sound like it belonged to a ruthless killer or a crazy woman. Well, he hoped anyways.

"Other than a short fuze and not even wanting an apprentice, yeah, pretty nice." Scott blinked his eyes as he heard the sarcasm slide out of Pewds' mouth, why did he say it like that? Was this lady really that bad? He watched as Pewds pushed open the large door and lead the way in, he followed and blinked in surprise at the sudden dim lighting. Why were there candles? Was this place built pre-Eddision?

Pewds turned to the right and began to lead the new student down the hallway, keeping the pace fairly quick. Scott was looking around the hallway, trying to get a feel of this place. He had turned around, walking backwards, and looked up at the ceiling. Chandlers hung down from the tall ceiling, Scott feeling bad for the person who had to replace the candle sticks and light all of them. When he turned back around to ask Pewds about the candles, he collided with something. He let out a loud 'oof' as his face collided with what felt like fabric. He took a few steps back and looked up at the giant of a man he just bumped in to. He felt his own jaw part open slightly, trying to formulate words, but none came around.

He saw the man glare slightly before pushing past Scott. "Watch where you're going." He hissed. Scott just watched as the man left, he didn't know why but all he could think about was those striking blue eyes and that ugly green bandana. And his voice, how could he ever forget a voice like that? It was gruff and deep, it sounded strange, but Scott didn't mind and he didn't know why. Scott stayed silent the rest of the way down the hallway, not speaking to Pewds about the man he had bumped into. He tried to process the last minute, the guy seemed too... too unreal like, he couldn't possibly be a human with his appearance and voice.

He stopped suddenly to avoid running into the dirty blond as he knocked on the door that was a the end of the hallway. Scott could faintly hear muffled footsteps before the door was thrown open. Scott was greeted with a mask that held a blank face, he greeted it back with wide eyes since it caught him off guard. Pewds let out a small giggle as he pushed both men inside, closing the door behind them.