Part 2

You had drifted away from unconsciousness and now awake. You open your eyes but everything was a blur.

"Ngh."

"(Y/N)!" Eren yelled as his face came into your sight. "Eren? What happened?" You asked groggily as you tried to sit up.

"I'm not sure." He answered peering past you. You look in that direction to find Levi sitting next to you in silence, looking forward with his usual straight face.

"C-captain Levi, sir. Why are you in the cart?" You question. He looks at you and your heart begins to flutter.
______________________

Levi racks his brain for an excuse, but your gaze upon him makes it difficult.

"I thought I should tell you what happened since I was there and saw it first-hand."

"Not only that, he was the one that saved you!"

Levi looked at Eren then looked back at you. Your face was flushed and full of embarrassment. "I am so sorry Captain! I won't let that happen again, I swear!" You exclaim in fear.

Levi chuckled on the inside.
'You can let that happen as many times as you like, dear (Y/N).'

"Yeah well, along with your incident, 1 Cadet died in the hands of a Titan."
____________________________

"Who was it?" You ask looking straight Levi.

"Cadet Connie Springer." He replied and you gasped. You look over at Eren and his face was downcast.

"Connie died, huh? I'm guessing it was my fault?" You ask looking down at your clenched fists.

"Of course not (Y/N)! It was a Titan not you!"

You look up to see Hanji riding her horse beside the cart.

"(Y/N), you should rest."

You nodded in response to Eren and laid back down to sleep.
-------
I'm so sorry it's short and late. This is just a filler chapter. I actually had this finished awhile ago, but I thought I could add more things to it. Turns out I can't.

Sorry again.