Chapter 4

Hello my faithful readers! I am doing a full re-write of this story. Please forgive me if you read all the chapters already D: My good friend pointed out a major flaw. If I don't fix it right now, I can't continue this story. Therefore, I am fixing it right now by doing a full re-write. Major plot points will be the same, and a lot of scenes will be elaborated and added. If you continue this story, it will not make sense at all. So, start from the very beginning! XD I'm so sorry. T3T

Also, I think a lot of you already figured out that Misa Nanase is the same character from my story "Seme trapped in a Uke's Perfect Body." If you don't know what I am talking about, check out my other story. ;o

Thank you guys for your support! Please don't forget to comment/vote/follow, it motivates me to write ;)

–Seru Senpai, Commander-in-Chief of Yaoi Army

___________________________________________________________

That fateful meeting blossomed into a good friendship—my only friendship to be exact. Even when Kazuo started becoming popular with both boys and girls, he still wanted to join me for lunch.

When we were hanging out, I usually just ranted about the yaoi stories that I hated. He didn't mind it at all since his sister did the same thing to him. He was pretty much used to the yaoi-talk abuse, which I happily took advantage.

I thanked his sister for conditioning him for our destined friendship--thank you fujoshi sister!

The best part about him was that he actually listened to my random mumbling. He never failed to give his opinion or feedback. I really appreciated that. Even though he didn't like boys or BL, he had an open mind and still continued to be my friend.

He is my first friend—my yaoi best friend, the only thing that I have been wishing for.

I'm so happy right now that I can't stop smiling...so this is the feeling of having someone there for you...

_________________________________________________

After school, Kazuo made it a routine to walk me to my house. I didn't mind it since I could talk to him even more—you know, talk more about BL.

Kazuo: Your birthday is coming up, huh? What do you want...um...BL manga...BL DVD...BL body pillow...or anything BL related that I don't know?

Misa: I already have those things. You don't have to trouble yourself. I think my birthday wish was already granted by meeting...you.

Kazuo looked surprised. I didn't know why but his face suddenly turned red.

Kazuo: Ah...um...Okay...but is there anything else—anything that you really want?

Misa: Hmm...

I paused and thought about it for a minute.

Misa: I wished I had a dick so I could ravish Yukino.

I laughed so hard because of what I said. I didn't mean to say it, but it just came out.

Kazuo: Wha—t, Yukino from our class?

Misa: I know that's impossible. So...I can't really wish for anything else.

Kazuo gave me a sweet smile and caressed the top of my head.

Misa: What are you doing? I'm not a dog!

I grabbed his hand, and I pushed it away.

Kazuo: You are so cute.