Epilogue

----------5 weeks later----------

"Hey babe, you wanna go to the pool today." I asked Isaiah. We were laid up watching cartoons. I had my legs on Isaiah's lap, and Kaiden was crawling between me and him.

"Sure, why not." He said smiling at me. "Really?" I excitedly asked. He laughed at me. "Yeah." He said. I got up and grabbed Kaiden.

I put his little swimming trunks on. I placed him in his walker and let him watch TV while I got ready.

It was the end of June and was hot out. So, I put on my black and pink crop top and some ripped up jeans on top of my bobby blue bikini. I paired it with my black air force ones. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and was ready to go.

Isaiah was in the living room with Kaiden. He was putting him in his stroller, and was talking to him. I took in the sight of my little family. I couldnt believe how lucky I was.

My thoughts were interrupted by Isaiah, "You ready to go?" He asked. I smiled, "Yeah. Let me tie my shoe." I said bending over to tie it. I could feel him watching me. "Ok baby girl, hurry it up." He said to me. I laughed and turned to face him.

He was smiling at me, causing his dimple to show. I leaned against him. "I love you." I told him, giving him a kiss. He grabbed my butt, "I love you too." He said smiling at me.

We finally left for the pool.When we got there, it was a lot of other people there as well. We found a place under an umbrella and set our stuff down. I let Kaiden out to go play. Isaiah and I swam with him and with other kids. I took a couple of pictures as they were playing.

--

When Kaiden started to get whiny, we left. We got some food on our way back. When we got home, I was about to get Kaiden to give him a bath, but Isaiah had already beat me to it.

He was playing with Kaiden and laughing. He was such a good dad, and I was lucky to have him. Me, being a mom of course, still tried to take Kaiden.

"I got this, go rest." He said gently pushing me away. I smiled, "Ok, you don't have tell me twice." I said strutting to our room. I could hear him snickering behind me.

When I got in our room, I quickly slid off my clothes and changed into my pajamas and layed down. I checked my phone for notifications. When I heard Isaiah finish with Kaiden, I quickly turned my phone off and pretended to be sleep.

He came in, and crawled beside me. His hand was on my back, "Bri." He whispered 'trying to wake me up'. I turned my head go face him.

He smiled at me. "I knew you weren't sleep." He said knowing my face. I smiled and replied, "I know." He laughed, and pulled me closer to him.

"I just wanted to tell you goodnight." He said hugging me close in a way that made me feel secure. I gave him a long, meaningful kiss. "Was that good for you." I said smirking at him.

He looked at me like that was it. I giggled and turned over. "Goodnight Isaiah. Go to sleep. I love you." I told him. He pulled me closer to him, "I love you too Brianna Walker." I couldn't help but smile.

A/N: New book is up. It is called What Now? I hope you enjoy it. Thank you guys so much for reading this book.