Chapter 19- Robbie Knew!?!

Jade's POV:

Yay it's the 24th! Tori almost saw one of her presents the other day but I think I covered it up by telling her it was for Cat. I also got her a new microphone for recording new songs, new fancy software for editing new songs. And the one thing I know she is going to love, it is one of Katy Perry's guitars, a) because I know Vega is crazy about Katy Perry. And b) because I know Andre has been teaching her guitar latley.

I just can't believe Tori yesterday. I mean I thought I was over protective but that was extreme over protection. I mean of course I was going to tell her to fuck off but I really don't think Tori had to come and make a big show of it. And the ass grabbing took it over the top. Well at least we got the pizza for free. And that reminds me never to get Vega to order pizza again, she ordered 3 pizzas and ate 2 and half of them. I only ate half of 1. one.

Tori is far to excited for Christmas. We have only have 2 Christmas movies in our dorm. She told me last night she was going to drive back to her house to bring back some more. When she got back she brought in 2 boxes of movies and there where about 10 movies in each box. I mean who needs 22 Christmas movies.

So to get my head showered from sappy Christmas movies I went to get coffee. The only things I love about those movies are when someone dies, cries or heat is broken. And the fact that Tori nuzzles into my neck and it's really cute. This time she made me promise that I won't take as long as the last time I went. But I didn't make the promise because she still has 6 she wants to watch TODAY.

"Jade?" I heard someone say as I looked from the window of Jet Brew. As I looked to who said it I realised it was the pizza chick from yesterday, Sarah. "Oh Hi Sarah." I said to her gesturing for her to sit down. "So that was some show your girlfriend put on yesterday." She said taking a sip of her coffee, "Yeah I know, Tori can be a bit over protective sometimes." I tell her. "I think that's an understatement, but look Jade I won't have asked for your number if I knew you had a girlfriend." She explains. "Don't worry about it, look I have to go, I'll see ya around." "See ya Jade, oh and tell Tori I send my special Hi."

Oh boy Tori wont be happy me talking to her after yesterday. But anyway she'll never know. I better make my way back to Vega, I have been gone for a good while and I don't think she'll be too happy about me taking for ever again. As soon as I get in the door Tori is on me like a moth to a flame. "Jade hurry up I was just about to put in Happily Chrismas Ever, you know the one with that hot girl you like."

I take off my jacket and sit next to her, "You mean Victoria Justice?" I ask her giving her a smirk, "Yeah her, though I don't know what you see in her that makes her hot." Tori says leaning back against my shoulder. "Umm why wouldn't you ? She has a nice ass." I will her with a giggle in my voice. I hear Tori take a big snife and looks me in the eye, "Jade why do you smell like pizza?" She asked looking at me with a stern eyes, "Because I ran into Sarah at Jet Brew." I tell her reaching for the popcorn. "Who in fucks name is Sarah?" She asks snatching the popcorn away.

"You know, the pizza chick from yesterday." I tell her as I reach to remove a strand of hair from her forehead. "That slutty one who wanted your number?" "Yes what's the big deal?" "The deal is, is that she was hitting on my girlfriend yesterday." "Chill out she only said hi and then I left." I reassured her and kissed her forehead. She gave me her pouty smile and leaned against me again.

"Tori?" I asked as she started pecking at the popcorn. "Hmmm?" "Tori how about we tell people about you know us?" I ask Tori. I know I'm ready for people to know I love her. I want people to know that I do, that she is mine and I am hers. I love her and she loves me. "Jade are you sure you are ready, it's a big step and I know your scared of Beck's reaction because you and him have become good friends." She asks sitting up and looking me in the eyes with great worry, "Yes babe, I want people to know that I love you, that you are mine and I am yours, and to hell with what Beck thinks if he doesn't want me to be happy then he can go and fuck himself, which I'm near sure he already does." I tell her and giggle. I kiss her softly and bring her into a hug.

"Well Ok then and might I say you said that very very romanticly." She answers and lightly bites my ear and moves to sucks on my soft spot and I a sensation between my legs comes. She always has this effect on me when she does that, I mean Beck did it too but he never made me feel the way Tori makes me feel. "You know you always make me feel crazy when you do that." I tell her as she sits up and says, "So what your telling me is that your horny." Tori looks at me with a raised I brow. I nod my head and she straddles my hips.

She started kissing down my neck as she started to unbutton my skinny jeans. She slipped her hand under my jeans and panties. Man I hate that word. "Well no your not horny at all, your really really horny." She said as she raised an eyebrow and giggled. And unexpectedly she thrusted and finger into me and causing me to shout, "Fuck!" "You really really want this don't you?" I nod and I place my hands on her face and bring her into a kiss. Tori slips a her tongue into my mouth causing me to moan, she slips another finger in, "Oh fuck." I say in a husked voice.

"Hey guys!" Cat says as she barges in, "Cat what the fuck!" I say as Tori quickly gets off me and stares at Cat. Robbie walks is standing behind her and he speaks up, "Were you two... having sex?" Robbie asks with a weird look on his face, oh fuck he doesn't know about Vega and I. "Ugh yeah Rob, we were." Tori spoke up and we looked at each other and both nodded, "Robbie look, Tori and I are dating." Tori came close to me and placed a kiss on my temple, "Your really brave." She whispered in my ear so know one would hear.

"Jade I know." What he knows? How? What? When? "How?" Tori asked both looking confused, "Cat told me, and don't worry I haven't told anyone. And I don't care that you are dating, I'm still you friend." He tells us and Tori gets up and gives him a hug. "Thank- you Robbie you are a really great friend." She leaves his side and walked over to me, grabbed my hands, stood me up. Kissed me breafly and said, "And I love her." I gave her a hug and said, "I love you too Vega, very very much.