Chapter 17- A Lazy Day

Jade's POV:

So it is 20th December and Vega and I have been together for 3 weeks and I guess I am tired of hiding our relationship from our friends, I mean yes Andre and Cat know that we are together but they having been keeping it a secrete too. I want to tell Robbie, Beck and our families because I love Tori and don't want to hid it. I know Beck wont support it because he can be a dick when it comes to proper gay relationships, but I guess to him it's ok for porn or for playing games. But not an 'I love you and want to be with you forever' type of relationship...wait did I just say I want to be with Tori forever? This is what she does to me.

I know my parents wont be the best supporters either because my Mom hates lesbians for some unknown reason and my Dad hates me anyways. Although I do think Mr and Mrs Vega will be Ok because they are the most supportive and caring parents ever and Tori is lucky to have them. I know it will be hard for Tori to tell them about it because she hasn't even told them she is gay yet. Now that I think of it does this make me gay or bisexual? I don't know, let's just say for now we are calling it VictoriaVegasexual or for short VVsexual.

There is only 5 days untill Christmas and I still need to find the perect gift for Vega. But I don't know what! But I do know it needs to be amazing! Well what about- no too cheesey, and I HATE cheesey. I don't know I'll figure it out.

At this point and time Tori is making me watch some sappy Chrismas movie. I'm not big on festive movies. So this is hell.

Tori just wants to have a lazy day and thats fine with me, lazy is my middle name, well no October is but you get it. At the moment we are just in bed and she is snuggled into my neck with a bowl of popcorn. I just can't wait for this stupid movie to be over and then we can watch a good horror movie. Which I like for the horror and Tori likes for the fact that all she does the intire movie is hid in my boobs. So it evens out pretty well.

"Tori, Babe can you please let me up to use the bathroom, please." I say to her and I have asked her this serveral times already but everytime she either throws the 'it's getting to the good part' card or the 'but I'm in a comfy position' card. "ummm, what?...... Oh yeah you can go." She says finally. Thank god I thought I was going to burst. But when I was finishing up I heard a scream and I knew it was Tori, so I ran out to see if she is ok. "Oh My God what's wrong?!!" I ask her running out with a toilet brush incase there was a robber or whatever. Don't judge me on my weapon of choice. "Evan just did the cuttest thing for Julie!" She said sounding all excited. Who the fuck is Evan and who is Julie? "Babe who are you talking about?" I ask her now standing up straight.

"Jade from the movie, he flew all the way round the world to see her on Christmas! And why do you have a toilet brush?" She asked looking at me as if I was the crazy one. "Tori you screamed I thought you were in trouble." I explained to her setting the toilet brush down. "So you brought a toilet brush, and not your scissors?" Tori asked and she pat the bed for me to come back and ly next to her. "Well my scissor were in here and I was the closest thing to to me." And with all that said we watched the rest of the movie. Not long before the end Vega fell asleep on me. So I couldn't move in fear of waking her.

But after the titles had ended I tried to move but it did wake her up. "Jade where are you going?" She asked looking dazed and confused. Tori sat up and rubbed her eyes. "To go and get coffee, do you want anything?" I told her pulling on my red combat boots. "Ummm yeah just a tea and oh bring back some muffins, red velvet ones." She said as she pulled the blanket up to her ears and repositioned the pillows she her head was comfy on them. "Ok I won't be long." I told her as I went to kiss her forehead but she moved and our lips brushed and we kissed.

As I walked down the street to JetBrew I was thinking about what present to get her for Christmas. And then it hit me. A charm braclet. A 'Make it Shine' one. And it can have a microphone, a sun and you scissors because it'll remind her of me!. So I detured and went to get the braclet. I have to get it today because they will most likely close tomorrow.

////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////////////////

After the bracelt I had went and got the tea, coffee and muffins. As soon as I opened the door I tried to be quite she wouldn't notice me but she did. "Babe you said you won't be long you have been three hours, I was about to send a search party." She says as I set the things down on the bedside table. "Well I'm sorry I was getting a few presents and stuff." I tell her to cover my tracks. "But you don't have any with you just the stuff you were ment to get." She says to challenge me. "Well ummm fine I ran into Andre at Jet Brew." I tell her to try and throw her off.

I lift a jumper and head to the bathroom. But of course Tori being Tori she has to question it. "Jade where you going? You know we have changed infront of each other before." "Umm I just need to use the bathroom." I tell her as I close the door. When I walk out she questions me again about why I am wearing a jumper in a warm appartment. "Jade why are you wear a jumper it's really warm in here?" "Ugh because.... I am cold and stuff." But that doesn't stop her from asking even more questions. "Jade your not cutting are you? Because I used that excues when I used to cut."

"No of course not, watching what it did to you would make anyone not want to cut." I tell as I sit down beside her and sip my black coffee with two sugars. "Then let me see your arms please." Why the hell would she think I am cutting. After what it did to her I could never think of cutting. "Fine here" I set my coffee down and rolled up my sleeves. She takes my arms in her hands and checks all over. "Ok thank-you, oh did you get the muffins?" She asked as she reached for the paper bag. Oh fuck I forgot the muffins! And that bag has her braclet in it! "Ummm Tori no don't open that bag!" I tell her in panic of her finding out.

But too late she opens the bag, "Jade you got a bracelet from Tiffany's !?"..............